MGTOW getting as annoying as Feminism

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: MGTOW getting as annoying as Feminism

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:42 am

I'm not reading all that shit, nigga. At least not now. But the thread creator is topkek already.
I'm far from being and ally but come the fuck on. Those faggots still haven't understood that about 80% of women, at their core, are exactly the same and even the outliers aren't that much different. Sure, if you just straight up suck that means that no woman will like you. But don't you think, at some point, that the fault may be with you? Especially, when one is so ambivalent that they on one hand want nothing more than to finally fuck one but hate them at the same time?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:47 am

I love a good hate fuck.

The kind where you can really let them know what you think of them....
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:59 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:47 am
I love a good hate fuck.

The kind where you can really let them know what you think of them....
Sure, but that's normally on a personal basis, not for all women in general. These cucks are ultra thirsty for any pussy, yet are so top mad that they can't get even retarded chicks that they hate all of them to the point that they get so worked up they wouldn't even bang them anymore.
This is capitulation we're looking at.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:03 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:42 am
But don't you think, at some point, that the fault may be with you?
The problem is girls! :lol:

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:14 am

We live in a confusing age where elements of basic common sense (women a shit, niggers a shit, kikes a shit) was suppressed for so long that coming to a surface level understanding that EVERYTHING a shit leads to crazies obsessing over their newfound knowledge, only to wallow in their facts and do nothing else. Don't assign yourself to named movements. Get on with ya life.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:05 pm

Guest posting a shit.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:53 pm

A lot of these mgtow still aren't past the pussy worshiping supreme gentleman phase. That overreaction of "all women are SHIT FUCK ALL WOMEN THEY ARE EVIL" is a product of pussy worship whiplash. But they're still worshiping the puss, because a lot of them still hold out hope for some unrealistic bullshit idea of the opposite sex.

How many people are in the world? Now how many are in the world that are assholes and shitheads? Now imagine having the mindset that 50% of the assholes and shitheads in the world are supposed to be "good people" because you've decided having a vagina imparts some kind of value to a person? How fucked is that? That's the simp mindset. They see a woman and they see someone other than a typical shithead. That's the mindset that leads to women getting lesser sentences for the same crimes. She's not special. She's just a shithead like the rest of the shitheads.

But that's where the mgtow go wrong. They get simp whiplash and instead of coming to terms with people as people, they go from pedestalizing all women to demonizing all women. Feminists do the same with men. I don't know if it's for the same reason or if it's cause of feminist brainwashing. I do know that incels and female SJWs have similar aspects of psychology. Since neither are desirable mates, they rationalize the reason why the other sex isn't interested as some kind of outside force or influence.

There's a fair amount of bitterness in the movement too. I mean shit, a lot of mgtow are either wizardchans or 40-something recent divorcees. I've read a lot and I mean a LOT of posts about mgtow from recent divorcees. No shit your ex is a cunt. She most likely always was and you idolized her because of her pussy. Or you're both cunts and you were being cunts to each other and she came out better because of legal system bias. Don't ask ME to take sides in your little relationship slapfight.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:56 pm

You make an interesting point about the similar psychology.

You know those,strong independent women who are hot yet have zero relationship prospects and cannot figure out why? That's them.

The whole world could shout in their face with a pie chat detailing how and why they are a cunt and need to change their attitude and they never see it.

The same could be said for MGTOW betas.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:39 pm

Live and let live. If women are in fact sowing the seeds of their own unhappiness, why should men who aren't Captain Save-a-Hoe care? Let them burn themselves. Those guys sound really like the worst of the in cell, absolutely pissed at women because they don't get any. Women wouldn't have as much leeway as they have ruining male spaces if the default answer to their advances wasn't either "yes ma'am" or "reeeee women should be raising my babies!"

I've been reading Max Hastings Catastrophe and I can't help but feel sorry for those idealistic 1914 man, being thrown into meat grinders for stupid ideas like country and honors, and it'seems pretty clear that women were at least partially responsible for that (even before the notorious Order of the White Feather bullshit). But we also have to recognize that we, as humanity in general, are much more cynical now, and that kind of manipulation only works on uneducated, smelly brown Muslims too dumb and filth to realize the con. Which reminds me that a few MGTOW guys sincerely try to promote Islam as "the answer" to feminism and Western women, as if a) Muslim women weren't bags of their own kind of shit, and b) fucking goats and pointing your ass to the Moon five times a day to pray while surrounded of other smelly goat fuckers was any improvement.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:49 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:39 pm
Live and let live. If women are in fact sowing the seeds of their own unhappiness, why should men who aren't Captain Save-a-Hoe care? Let them burn themselves. Those guys sound really like the worst of the in cell, absolutely pissed at women because they don't get any.
As much as I just shit on them, this part right here does actually sound like some of the more intelligent mgtow I've heard. Some of them do move past the pussybeggar whiplash phase. I always post Stan the MGTOW Man videos because they basically cover this material and they covered it like 8 fucking years ago when mgtow was relevant.

The problem for so many of them is their inability to just let go and move on. If you want to live without women, stop obsessing over them. Point and laugh when you see a bitter old feminist crying about the lack of available men (who meet her standards for what she thinks she deserves in the sexual marketplace) and move on. Don't become the male version of her.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome