MGTOW getting as annoying as Feminism

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: MGTOW getting as annoying as Feminism

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:57 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:27 am
Happiness is fake.
Cowtowing to the beliefs of dumb normalfags works out for nobody.
Yeah. I wonder if normies truly exist. Whenever I get to know someone well, I notice 1) This person doesn't have it all together like it seems. 2) This person is actually very weird and very flawed.
お前はもう死んでいる。

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:54 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:41 am
Some of the MGTOW philosophy is commendable, but I'm not convinced that its adherents actually have happy and fulfilling lives.
What tipped you off? The fact that they're always bitching about women repetitively despite supposedly having cut them out of their life? :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:53 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:41 am
Some of the MGTOW philosophy is commendable, but I'm not convinced that its adherents actually have happy and fulfilling lives.
I really don't get along with most women and am happier without them in my life. However I do sometimes feel a biological + societal pressure to become a normie guy with a wife and it makes me feel bad. I suspect a lot of these MGTOWs feel the same and won't admit it.
I've followed TFM on YouTube since late 2015. His views have remained consistent for the most part, and he's made it no secret he has those urges and actively proposes ways to get around them. The man actually has a 3D waifu sex doll and talks about it.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Sun May 17, 2020 8:51 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:21 am
Wtf kind of branding is MGTOW anyway? Japs call their idiots Herbivore men, right? Let's go with something like that.

Or at least a better damn acronym ffs. :roll:
Herbivore men to Japs are like Soyboys/Bugmen/NuMales to us. I don't know of an active MGTOW community in Japan (thank God). But men there are eschewing marriage like the rest of the developed need so there's that.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 17, 2020 9:04 am

And if they marry, they marry Hatsune Miku and other quality waifus. Truly, they have things figured out, unlike the MGTOW crowd.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun May 17, 2020 9:22 am

Japanese bugmen are smarter than ours. You don't see burger soys torching Marlels office now do you? Though I suspect that'll change when Marlel pisses off the wrong tranny, most likely one under their employ or former employ.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun May 17, 2020 5:05 pm

To be fair, would you ruin your life torching a Marvel studio because of their ugly and nonsensical super heroes?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 17, 2020 5:24 pm

Even if you were to burn down Marvel Studios, you'll just end up transferring the capeshit productions to, I dunno, Netflix.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:13 pm

Sandman made a video about how she retired to burn coal or something, so she threatened to get her lawyers and have him cancelled if he didn't take it down.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:32 pm

Sandman has been making a video a day for years, mostly on the same subjects over and over. For money. He'd deserve his own thread if not for the fact nobody cares.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome