MGTOW getting as annoying as Feminism

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: MGTOW getting as annoying as Feminism

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:42 pm

With or without glued-on dicks?

Then again: Do I even need to ask?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:26 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:42 pm

It's more full of doomsday preppers and alt lighters more than anything.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:58 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:26 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:42 pm

It's more full of doomsday preppers and alt lighters more than anything.
Wha?

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:19 am

A lot of groups have doomsday preppers. Far-right groups, mgtow, burger christfags, knife collectors etc.

Certain worldviews dovetail with the mentality of a doomsday prepper.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:37 am

Are they legit about that, or just wanna brag how they'd totally survive a zombie apocalypse?

But I guess it boils down to hoarding guns 'n' food in a bunker.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:40 am

Well, women could bring about an apocalypse. They arguably already have.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:37 am

I wouldn't call zombie apocalypse guys preppers. I have at least never seen one to follow the zombie survival guide to such an extend to call them that. Ironically, I've seen preppers that pretty much do by accident.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:50 pm

Women are only inetrested in bull prepers.

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:03 pm

MGTOW one step away from creating arbeit macht frei camps for women. The good thing is they will extinguish themselves by not breeding :lol:

https://old.reddit.com/r/MGTOW/comments ... isgusting/

The older I get, I'm 42, the more I realize how absolutely evil and disgusting the vast majority of women are. Everything with women is a façade. They simply wear a mask in order to carry out their delusional, narcissistic fantasy of them being a princess, that needs to be given everything without actually having to do anything. Women are the most phony, false, lying, manipulative, narcissistic, delusional beasts that have ever walked the face of the earth. Women really believe they are a special entity. Women believe that they are not equal to men but they are superior to men. And they are trying to force this idea down the throats of men. But in actuality it is these simple weak men who have allowed women to be able to destroy the lives of men. Men could enslave women tomorrow and there would be nothing women could be able to do about it. The only thing that is giving women the alleged right to speak their mind, to be as loud, aggressive, and offensive as they are, and to publicly hate and shame the men, is because the men give women the protection to do this. There is no girl power. There are no powerful women. Women say they are empowered, but it is only because weak men allow women to be empowered. Men build, women bitch. Men create, women destroy. Weak 'men' have allowed women to do anything and everything they want in the Western world. Men get victimized, penalized, and suffer every day, due to the laws that are geared against men and favor women on every social level. Women are given a free ride through life. Men break their backs, stress themselves out, and die at a relatively young age, due to them trying to live up to the standard that dictates that men should be the providers and caretakers of women and women are to do nothing but offer men their vagina. So sick of this bullshit.
You're correct. Women operate like parasites. With women running society you need to nip it in the bud before an infestation happens.
Already too late for that, I am afraid. When after WW women got the right to vote on a large scale in the western world, we were doomed already.

It's the cycle that apparently every civilisation will go through, it's the empire in decline we are living in right now and it began with women being given the opportunity to shape society after their wishes... and since they are all feelz and zero logic, they give a fuck if they take the whole thing down, they just care about what they can get now.
Welcome to the light brother. We're all dealing with the insanity which is society here. Repeal the 19th and take womens rights away.
By nearly all objective measures (whether direct testing or looking at real world outcomes), men come out clearly ahead. Women know this on some level, and it probably bothers some of them. This is a problem that they must overcome. A few things allow them to do this. Primarily, it is that nearly all men want to fuck them and also everyone treats them more kindly (the way we treat pets, children, elderly, and disabled). They allow this to pump them up, when in fact it should do the opposite. Also, they have a chorus telling them how great they are simply because of being a woman. To add lastly, I also think they are programmed to immediately look after themselves and take what they want (from men especially and if there are few social repercussions). This is simply to ensure the survival of a weaker organism.
Thanks for the feedback guys. I've known about these things for 20+ years. If my post conveys some type of hostility or anger it is only because I just realized that I am able to post on this site, and felt the need to be 'internet hostile' in my post. Women are nothing. I simply ignore women and do not speak to them or deal with them unless it is absolutely necessary in a public setting. While I am tired of looking at women and actually listening to women speak , I don't really care about them because women are simply children who have no purpose other than to serve men and have babies. What ever hostility or alleged frustration that was in my post was mainly toward the 'men' who allow women to walk over them because they want the vagina of a woman. There is no red pill rage here because I've spent the last 25 + years screwing these low life delusional beasts, and have come to the understanding of who and what they actually are. Not recently but probably more then 16 or 17 years ago. I still would nail these stupid cunts, but I have had for many years the understanding of just how worthless and demonic women are. I have no rage, only the happiness and joy of understanding the nature of women and how deceptive and destructive their nature is.
So you're at 99% AWALT but still holding onto the idea of a NAWALT somewhere out there? I believe this is the source of your anger.. You're angry and disappointed that it's so hard for you to find that NAWALT, and as you think back on all your NAWALT's of days passed you wonder why "they changed" or how you "didn't see it." ..... The solution is clear, the path is easy if you'll just take it. Don't expect them to be on your level, don't fault them for not reaching it. Would you get mad at a victim of downs syndrome for not getting an A+ in chemistry 302? You can't expect a lesser being to act as a superior... A lot of MGTOW is realizing where your own biases are, how you've been fooled, and changing yourself. You can't fix women, don't get mad that you can't... You can go monk mode, or at least only seek fruitful relationships (which rarely will include a fEEEEEmale.

Best of luck on your journey, brother. Just hang around here a bit... Everyone's experience is pretty much the same: All Women Are Like That.
They won't disappear unfortunately. Sitting in class with disgusting she creatures right now. Can't believe they have sons yet they still talk about men's bodies that way. Sexist hypocrites.
Fact is: Woman ARE superior to men as long there are men who lust for pussy. EVERY type of women fullfills a fetish! You find men getting hot on fat ones, tattooed ones, disabled ones, specific races, small boobs, big boobs, long hair, no hair, fat legs, one leg, you name it and there will be men (not man) wanting to mate (or even marry) this woman.

Our luck is that women are not solidary to each other. If they would be, especially with modern communication, they could easily organize a sex strike and within months men would give in. "I heard you don't want to give your secretary a raise? Sorry, dear, no fucking until you do. Oh? The company owners persist on the profit? Well, I'll call Mandy and Stephany and they'll talk to their husbands." Of course the fucking has to be desirable, but that is a different topic.

So be glad that women in general are stupid. An "International women union" would be the most terrifiying thing for men.
I can see this every day with my female co-workers and my female boss. I am quite easy to handle... I am a team player, I look out for my co-workers and I do everything for the team and I am quite easy to motivate with some appreciating words.

And after a long period of going out of my way, piling (often unpayed) extra hours like crazy and having no normal social life due to an insane and constantly changing roster... I am done. I will engage in a rulebook slowdown from now on, I will not stay longer at work and I will sure as hell not play the cavalry anymore and step in whenever someone is needed (which is quite often, since my workplace is falling apart).

Why? Because my boss is utterly inapt as leading personality. Motivation? Encouragement? Appreciation? Pffff... Now that would require a couple of things, wouldn't it? Things like empathy and sympathy. The ability to put your own little problems aside for a moment.

And, most important, the capability to understand that sometimes it is actually better to be nice to your subordinates and that, let's say, making yourself feel better by having a go on that subordinate; who just piled up almost 30 unpayed overtime hours in times of need, for a minor request and in front of the trainees will make you feel better now, but that the long-term consequences might be unpleasant.

Yup, I could tell she was in a bad mood that day. I also know that she has a habit to vent her bad mood on other people; especially on me, the only man in the team. But how smart is it to do that to the guy who just went completely out of his way for the team and worked 30 hours unpayed?

But yeah, I guess to her venting her bad mood had the more immediate priority, this was the situation at hand, so let's just vent the hell out of this guy and screw the consequences. Le't see how well that works out next time the roster is collapsing and she needs someone ASAP.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:19 pm

Incels: The gift that keeps on giving.
-Yours Truly