Internet channels you hate, but not worth their own thread

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 24510
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Internet channels you hate, but not worth their own thread

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue May 19, 2020 3:56 pm

Nekketsu High School Dodge Ball Club: Soccer Story. Or "Nintendo World Cup" for plebs.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 29154
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Internet channels you hate, but not worth their own thread

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 19, 2020 6:32 pm

jpakke wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 3:44 pm
Bet soccer/football game is Sensible World of soccer series for Amiga.
Damn right!
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

User avatar
Singh'sSpot
Posts: 482
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:06 am

Re: Internet channels you hate, but not worth their own thread

Post by Singh'sSpot » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:32 pm

Two dudes reviewing a Steven Seagal flick and it sucks.


User avatar
ban
Posts: 1576
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:32 pm
Location: Banana Islands, Butthort Street 666
Contact:

Re: Internet channels you hate, but not worth their own thread

Post by ban » Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:55 pm

I finally seem to understand Kugel's innate anger and rage over "soft faggots" and their ethics :



This is supposedly a gaming channle yet this is its content. Content that people were talking about 6 years ago, yet now here comes the big brain, analyzing calmly the situation as if it's first seen now just because some motherfucker died because of his dealings with a dirty cop and social justice reached an all time high. NOW! And the faggot has the audacity to call upon things that still hurt Europe via bullshit wiki articles just to pain social justice for the scum they are. Disgusting.

6 years ago, people laughed at that. Now they try and act like they are the calm leaders society needs to overcome modern hurdles. Just despicable, vile and equally toxic as the fuckers they fight against, supposedly. They can both go burn in the fires they spew at each other and cleanse the world of their retardation.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow
Image

User avatar
Moe Bitches
Posts: 2476
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:54 am
Location: Hell on Earth
Contact:

Re: Internet channels you hate, but not worth their own thread

Post by Moe Bitches » Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:13 pm

Singh'sSpot wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:32 pm
Two dudes reviewing a Steven Seagal flick and it sucks.

Took a look at it. I wondered when it came out so before I took a look at the description o guessed. It's a diet RLM with hints of CA. It feels like some video from like 2011 but it has zooming in comedy that was hip in 2015. But surprisingly it came out last year. I'm not going to watch the rest, but I'll give them credit, I have found some Guns movie with luscious tits, so there's something.
"I just feel that stating an obvious joke could get tired sometimes so I try to make something else out of it to the point where it's not a joke, rendering it not funny. It is no joke to be blind/seeing nothing but darkness."

User avatar
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4487
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Internet channels you hate, but not worth their own thread

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:14 pm

ban wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:55 pm
I finally seem to understand Kugel's innate anger and rage over "soft faggots" and their ethics :



This is supposedly a gaming channle yet this is its content. Content that people were talking about 6 years ago, yet now here comes the big brain, analyzing calmly the situation as if it's first seen now just because some motherfucker died because of his dealings with a dirty cop and social justice reached an all time high. NOW! And the faggot has the audacity to call upon things that still hurt Europe via bullshit wiki articles just to pain social justice for the scum they are. Disgusting.

6 years ago, people laughed at that. Now they try and act like they are the calm leaders society needs to overcome modern hurdles. Just despicable, vile and equally toxic as the fuckers they fight against, supposedly. They can both go burn in the fires they spew at each other and cleanse the world of their retardation.
This fag recently popped into my recommend list on YT and I made the mistake of watching him (it was a video about shitting on Twitch, and I'm a sucker for these). I got the impression that he was an even fagier version of ItsAGundam: someone that would just love to have succeeded on Twitch despite all its faggotry (or, more probably, BECAUSE of it) but, since he got banned/demonetized, became the fox talking about the grapes instead. Seems he's even worse than I imagined.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 29154
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Internet channels you hate, but not worth their own thread

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:52 pm

Upper Echelon likes to pretend he's based. A late stage GG faggot he may be but I'm not so easily fooled. Dude did a video speaking out against spoiling Tranny Woods Pro Golf Tour 2020. Eat a dick, nigger!
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

User avatar
ban
Posts: 1576
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:32 pm
Location: Banana Islands, Butthort Street 666
Contact:

Re: Internet channels you hate, but not worth their own thread

Post by ban » Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:10 pm

They are all basically Jimbo Metokur, they hate they didn't get the mad wads of cash from their faggotry and like to pretend they are super based because they said one or two correct things in the past.

He also consults Sophia (((Narwitz))), the tranny writter who used to be in Nichegamer before being fed up doing one article a year for free, so you should know exactly the type of gigafaggot he is.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow
Image

User avatar
Tony Schiavone
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:11 pm

Re: Internet channels you hate, but not worth their own thread

Post by Tony Schiavone » Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:39 pm

Somebody brought up the awful Dodger in the Exploding Elian thread.
So curiously...
SpoilerShow
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Internet channels you hate, but not worth their own thread

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:04 am

Wtf are they talking about?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests