Internet channels you hate, but not worth their own thread

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Internet channels you hate, but not worth their own thread

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon May 13, 2019 7:21 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 7:17 am
Ah this shit for brains. I'd love for the tards in their sphere to earn a thread so I could trash them. Looking at you Hugo and Jake you backstabbing blue pilled faggots.
We've got a Sceptic Community thread that's tailor made for that entire bunch of cunts. It's just not very active because nobody here can be bothered to watch any of those pieces of shit.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon May 13, 2019 7:33 am

Hugo and Jake were YouTube Atheists right? I saw videos they made with TJ Banana.
Incidentally I saw Porsalin's video on Sargoon and he included snippets of newer footage of TJ Banana and if you can believe it his looks are actually declining.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon May 13, 2019 7:44 am

Guest wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 7:33 am
Hugo and Jake were YouTube Atheists right?
Yeah, second wave. They are the Bible Reloaded guys. They weren't good at any point.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon May 13, 2019 8:06 am

Guest wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 7:33 am
Hugo and Jake were YouTube Atheists right? I saw videos they made with TJ Banana.
Incidentally I saw Porsalin's video on Sargoon and he included snippets of newer footage of TJ Banana and if you can believe it his looks are actually declining.
Yeah they've turned on the non woke members of the community and memory holed their old collab videos. Go figure, all of these fucks are a bunch of backstabbing vipers.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Post by Guest » Mon May 13, 2019 8:57 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 7:21 am
Sceptic Septic Community
FTFY

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:25 am

SuperMario/LuigiLogan

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:34 am

This puppet shit?

This is typical kid garbage that gets maximum ad's ran because little babies are watching it through the youtube app on someones phone. It's well known that doing kid shit on youtube is highly profitable.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:19 am

mad bum wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:34 am
This puppet shit?

This is typical kid garbage that gets maximum ad's ran because little babies are watching it through the youtube app on someones phone. It's well known that doing kid shit on youtube is highly profitable.
Especially since kids can't into adblock, that means insanely high CPMs. Irate Gamer knows what he's doing, that idiot Jarbo could do it but he'd be meme'd even harder as a pedo than he already is, so he'll never have an audience that turns off that pesky adblock.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:39 am

Yeah, youtube is full of this shit because it plays amazingly well with youtube's metrics and bottom line. Kids will watch a video 1000 times because their parents are letting the iphone babysit them. I get recommendations for literal baby videos all the time and the reason for that is youtube loves those kinds of videos. They get insane views and generate mad cash, so youtube wants to push them to absolutely everyone.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

ban

Post by ban » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:29 pm

At this point, if all of the political vidya channels disappear from jewtube, nothing of value will be lost. if anything, I expect the universal IQ to finally climb 10 points back up again :

I don't give a fuck anymore if everything's woke, people didn't listen back then, now they reap what they sowed, lie on the beds you made you stupid anarchist fucks and stop pretending you're right wing nationalists or left wing freedom thinkers or whatever shit you want to colour your stupid political identity. Nobody cares, you and your shit for brains parents fucked the world, you didn't lsten, go fuck yourselves. Wanna help? Stop crying and grab a shovel, it'll do more good than a random jewtube video about NuWolf or whatever shit comes up this week.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow