Internet channels you hate, but not worth their own thread

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Seele

Re: Internet channels you hate, but not worth their own thre

Post by Seele » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:27 am

There's also Blunty3000.

Used to be subbed to him, but his arrogant personality put me off eventually, and I unsubbed. He's also kind of a cunt in the comments sections of his videos whenever there's a response, no matter how short, that ticks him off like he's got a perpetual stick up his ass.

He also did one video where he explained why "PC gaming would never replace console gaming." He got a ton of dislikes, but he dismissed his critics as "trolls & lowlifes." Top Hats and Champagne did a video exposing his bullshit, and lo and behold, Blunty pulls a complete 180 some time later with a video about getting into PC gaming and its advantages over console gaming. He's a hypocritical douche with no integrity and an inflated ego.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:35 am

Seele wrote:There's also Blunty3000.

Used to be subbed to him, but his arrogant personality put me off eventually, and I unsubbed. He's also kind of a cunt in the comments sections of his videos whenever there's a response, no matter how short, that ticks him off like he's got a perpetual stick up his ass.
Aussie youtubers are like this for some reason. Angry Aussie was like that as well and even Independent Man, a guy who is usually calm in his videos, is a hyper reactive cunt who lashes out over even the most mild of comments. He assumes most people are being disingenuous cunts whenever they ask a basic question.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:46 am

Poonoo wrote: Aussie youtubers are like this for some reason.
Don't you mean just every Aussie?

Though I'd be angry to if I had to deal with that shit internet.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Vulcan

Post by Vulcan » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:04 am

Anyone else hate the Critikal/Penguinz0 cunt? I honestly don't know why anyone over the age of 10 finds him funny; He's a human version of mad libs.

Just put the words nipples and penis in random sentences and you have comedy gold apparently.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:56 am

Vulcan wrote:Anyone else hate the Critikal/Penguinz0 cunt? I honestly don't know why anyone over the age of 10 finds him funny; He's a human version of mad libs.

Just put the words nipples and penis in random sentences and you have comedy gold apparently.
I'm not a fan no, but this pertains to our interests.

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:46 pm

Vulcan wrote:Anyone else hate the Critikal/Penguinz0 cunt? I honestly don't know why anyone over the age of 10 finds him funny; He's a human version of mad libs.
I'm your 10 years old then. I love the guy, he's very genuine, relaxed and unlike people like AVGN etc., he gets creative with words most of the time. I've watched hundreds of his videos and haven't got an impression that he repeats himself at all. Don't try to make him look like DSP who has like 10 things he keeps saying all the time.

What I don't like is the podcast he recently started where he invites random faggots like I Hate Everything or YourMovieSuck. At least it's more of a podcast than what John Bain has been trying to do for years.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:45 pm

Critikal is very hit and miss for me.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Vulcan

Post by Vulcan » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:39 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
I'm your 10 years old then. I love the guy, he's very genuine, relaxed and unlike people like AVGN etc., he gets creative with words most of the time. I've watched hundreds of his videos and haven't got an impression that he repeats himself at all. Don't try to make him look like DSP who has like 10 things he keeps saying all the time.

What I don't like is the podcast he recently started where he invites random faggots like I Hate Everything or YourMovieSuck. At least it's more of a podcast than what John Bain has been trying to do for years.
He may say different things but it's all a variation on the same joke: nipples, dicks, bums etc. The guy has no wit nor humour other than saying profanity, which other internet nobodies are bollocked for.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:19 am

I'm just going to assume that you have a serious problem with everybody that makes videos or exists on youtube, because I've yet to see someone you didn't talk shit about. I don't get you and I'll leave it at that.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:42 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:I'm just going to assume that you have a serious problem with everybody that makes videos or exists on youtube, because I've yet to see someone you didn't talk shit about.
He will fit in perfect here :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.