Internet channels you hate, but not worth their own thread

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Pepsi Man

Re: Internet channels you hate, but not worth their own thread

Post by Pepsi Man » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:26 am

They actually don't have a Patreon because they're part of a group called High Five Studios (or something like that) which Youtube gave a loan directly to in order to get them started. They're considered ad friendly, frequently end up on trending, and also get direct sponsors from children's toys all the time (because that's their audience). They have had and still have numerous channels as part of their network.

I mostly can't stand their stuff because of the guy behind it all. An actual moron who told his pregnant wife she wasn't going to be allowed to have drugs to numb the pain of giving birth to his child on camera for the world to see and his audience is so young that nobody called him out on it. This is among numerous other issues, such as buying a new house while complaining about money issues, taking on multiple new staff members while complaining about money issues, appearing in less and less videos when the money starts coming in more and more-- the list goes on. My wife is subscribed to them out of morbid curiosity, at this point, and this video, in particular, had me pissed.

If it wasn't for him I'd consider this all harmless trash, honestly.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:04 am

Any chance of drugs entering the infant's bloodstream, you bet the bitch won't get medication on my watch. The pain isn't going to kill her but the meds could potentially harm the child.
I fucking hate normalfag shit channels like that but I have to disagree with you on that thing.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:26 pm

I disagree heavily with the, "I get to decide if she gets drugs while giving birth," thing. I agree with, "you shouldn't just get to kill my child because you don't want to carry it to term," but an epidural is not something I'm in any position to refuse a woman who is literally having her two holes fuse into one.

The side effects are minor, at worst, for the child.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:41 pm

>women through the ages managed to do the only thing they are good at without painkillers just fine
>somehow millennial women just can't do it without heavy painkillers

I'm willing to bet bitch LOVED the attention and pampering she got during the 7+ months she spotted that precious "expecting mom" belly, and now she can't endure a bit of pain to go through that shit. Fuck off. It's part of the package, whore. Maybe next time you don't let someone cum into your filthy vagoo.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:00 pm

Got to agree with Pepsi Man. Alls I know is that if I were giving birth, I'd want a fucking epidural
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:09 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:00 pm
Got to agree with Pepsi Man. Alls I know is that if I were giving birth, I'd want a fucking epidural
But if you were giving birth you'd be a woman and everything you said and thought from birth till death would be worthless.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:44 pm

The problem is modern medicine. They insist the woman lay flat on a bed, which is pretty much the worst birth position other than upside down.
Then wonder why labor is so long and involves so many Caesarians or other complications.

Squatting down in the hallway is the natural position--just let them do that.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:28 pm

A modified toilet could work too, I assume. Also has much more powerful SYMBOLISM!!!1!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:16 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:41 pm
>women through the ages managed to do the only thing they are good at without painkillers just fine
Yes. With a much higher mortality rate. People survived diseases without modern medicine, too, but I'll bet you still got your flu shot this year.

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:27 pm

Pepsi Man wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:16 pm
Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:41 pm
Yes. With a much higher mortality rate. People survived diseases without modern medicine, too, but I'll bet you still got your flu shot this year.
I don't even care about women taking painkillers while giving birth, but that's disingenuous. Women died do much during childbirth because niggas didn't wash their hands, not because they weren't hopped up on morphine.