Internet channels you hate, but not worth their own thread

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
rabidtictac

Re: Internet channels you hate, but not worth their own thre

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:52 am

Poonoo wrote:
Some Sick Fuck wrote:I'm just going to assume that you have a serious problem with everybody that makes videos or exists on youtube, because I've yet to see someone you didn't talk shit about.
He will fit in perfect here :lol: :lol: :lol:
DHI.txt
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:02 pm

If anything, he'll outweight overly positive shitlords like me. I've been visiting DHI for quite a while and still haven't developed the proper hatred for video games and youtube videos alike, despite tictac and that Danish grocery store owner occasionally trying to teach me the right ways.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Vulcan

Post by Vulcan » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:35 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:I'm just going to assume that you have a serious problem with everybody that makes videos or exists on youtube, because I've yet to see someone you didn't talk shit about. I don't get you and I'll leave it at that.
Because youtube is a website where any schmuck with a computer can make videos, so the batting average is always going to be low especially when most of the content is made my rank amateurs.

Don't get upset at me that I don't like the internet equivalent of a baby mobile. And I have to laugh at crying about negativity on a website dedicated to obsessively shitting on people.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:48 pm

You didn't give me a reason to get upset, I'm just calling you full of shit when you go around saying that Anderson sounds like autist (I lack the expertise in this field to confirm that) or that Critikal is complete garbage and other nonsense - we'll just have to agree to disagree and continue shitposting. I'll just let you know when I think you're going full kiwi.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Vulcan

Post by Vulcan » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:00 pm

You do realise this is a topic devoted to hating on internet channels, right?
Some Sick Fuck wrote:I'm just calling you full of shit when you go around saying that Anderson sounds like autist (I lack the expertise in this field to confirm that) or that Critikal is complete garbage and other nonsense
Yes because a person on the internet that goes "poo poo bum bum nipples" is a genius beyond all repute. Get a grip.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:53 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote: that Danish grocery store owner
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:56 am

Poonoo wrote:
Some Sick Fuck wrote: that Danish grocery store owner
Google brought me to this.

http://media.stylus.com/global/processe ... w_760_.jpg
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:01 am

Note the extremely small selection of cigarettes. Your average Dane has to work about four months to be able to afford one. One month less for a Mars bar. Likely the only nation that's even more fucked with taxes than Germany.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Vulcan

Post by Vulcan » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:12 pm

Must be good business when the viking hordes descend to buy cheap[er] groceries at least.

I think the Swedes have it the worst, their alcohol laws are insane. A truly cucked nation on every front.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:50 pm

Vulcan wrote:Must be good business when the viking hordes descend to buy cheap[er] groceries at least.

I think the Swedes have it the worst, their alcohol laws are insane. A truly cucked nation on every front.
Only when you're RIGHT at the border, which I am not. If some come here they always try to pay with Visa credit cards like the dipshits they are. We don't take that shit.

The island of Fehmarn has insane traffic from Swedes. They can smuggle booze by ship easily and so half of the biggest store there is beer and booze. My uncle used to go to Sweden once a year by ship. He bought tin cans, printed labels, filled them with vodka and closed them with an old canning machine, making them look like cans of wieners. That was quite profitable for a while.
But ever since the open borders policy of the EU you don't get controlled anyway, nowadays much less if you're white.

If I'm not mistaken the Swedes not only have crippling taxes on booze but also are issued cards with a monthly allotment of booze they may buy. At least that's how it used to be.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!