Internet channels you hate, but not worth their own thread

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Internet channels you hate, but not worth their own thread

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:50 pm

Thing is, he can't do anything to make it better because it's him specifically that's so fucking terrible about the show. He's a charisma and personality vacuum. He doesn't even come off as a human being. I have more strong feelings towards my toaster than him.
Firing his terrible friend was a good step in the right direction. Now they just need to get rid of the currynigger himself. The dude is about as unlikeable as Pat, just even less hateable. If you say bugman, that's the kinda guy I'm thinking about.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:36 pm

This shit has been recommended to me all over the place:

It's well produced but the host is a creature of pure soy, and it makes me ask: why the fuck is horror so popular with NPCs and SJWs? Is it not a little weird that people who could find misogyny in a tomato sandwich are just fine with movies dedicated to hacking naked women to death?

Singh'sSpot

Post by Singh'sSpot » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:05 pm

This channel call happyfamily1004, basicially an airsoft channel, the kid from the channel does reviews and even skit videos with airsoft and nerf guns. Problem is that they suck and pretty god damn cringy.

Little shit called the MAC10 an Uzi.

ClawMidnight

Post by ClawMidnight » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:33 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:36 pm
This shit has been recommended to me all over the place:

It's well produced but the host is a creature of pure soy, and it makes me ask: why the fuck is horror so popular with NPCs and SJWs? Is it not a little weird that people who could find misogyny in a tomato sandwich are just fine with movies dedicated to hacking naked women to death?
Yeah it's bizarre. I'm able to tolerate the soy enough to watch a few vids of his in a row tho. I have a feeling as long as I don't view his twitter I can continue on just fine with my life.

Also that PixelGirl whatever reminds me of that Jlinlimbo or whatever the fuck her name was. She went onto ED/EDF and a bunch of lolcow forums and self-posted. These people don't deserve any attention beyond posts that say "do not feed this person attention, she has the gotis"

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:24 am

Guest wrote:
I've wondered about this myself, how the Jay Baumans of the world attached themselves to horror films above all else. Paradoxily the better horror films are popular with right wing reactionary type as well.
If I had to guest they just take the cartoon gore and tits for granite, they're incapable of "taking in" true art or literature or reality, and horror flicks are an evolution of a diet of Harry Potter and saturday morning cartoons.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:28 pm

Guest wrote:
They secretly masturbate to it, just like most male feminist men secretly sexually assault and date rape women.

Also, is Jay Bauman really that SJW? He's made some fairly shitlordy comments on Half in the Bag. I'd put him more in the normie category. Any agreement with SJW's is probably him being a typical normie NPC, believing the phony media narratives about muhsoggyknees and whatnot. I don't think he genuinely gives a shit about 57 genders, white privilege, or white knighting for troons.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:29 pm

Guest wrote:
I think they're actually identifying with the slasher villain to vent out their own twisted revenge fantasies.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:42 pm

ClawMidnight wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:33 am
Yeah it's bizarre. I'm able to tolerate the soy enough to watch a few vids of his in a row tho. I have a feeling as long as I don't view his twitter I can continue on just fine with my life.
It's typical Drumpf stuff, and he spent his Jack Frost review crying over snowman rape.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:07 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:28 pm
Also, is Jay Bauman really that SJW? He's made some fairly shitlordy comments on Half in the Bag. I'd put him more in the normie category. Any agreement with SJW's is probably him being a typical normie NPC, believing the phony media narratives about muhsoggyknees and whatnot. I don't think he genuinely gives a shit about 57 genders, white privilege, or white knighting for troons.
All the guys from RLM are just normalfags. Being film students, they are your garden variety left-leaning normalfag. Not even AIDSmoby is a full on SJW. Jay is just into pretentious garbage movies but even he has his limits with that.
Despite what the media wants one to think, there still is mostly grey between the black and white extremes. I've yet to hear anyone IRL talk positively about gay pride parades or a group of mudshits roaming the streets and that's not because I'm hanging around with people as racist as myself or anything.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:39 pm

Singh'sSpot wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:05 pm
This channel call happyfamily1004, basicially an airsoft channel, the kid from the channel does reviews and even skit videos with airsoft and nerf guns. Problem is that they suck and pretty god damn cringy.

Little shit called the MAC10 an Uzi.
He's not a man child like every IN. It's just a kid. Blame the parents for giving him access to video equipment.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger