Internet channels you hate, but not worth their own thread

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
AngrySpoonySnob

Re: Internet channels you hate, but not worth their own thread

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:45 pm

If I had to stop viewing channels that said some stupid shit at times I might as well not visit youtube anymore.
I get what you are saying though, theyre still weirdos and sometimes its just being mr controversial. Keep in mind I dont think they are good channels by any stretch, just less obvious shills.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:28 pm

I blocked Yong Yea so long ago I had forgotten about him. Motherfucker blew up over night because he broke the story about the IGN faggot who plagiarized a review. He then went on to make 200 more fucking videos on the subject
Is Spoony dead yet?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:48 pm

Need to say this because so many are missing my point on this game. It does NOT say anywhere in the description on Steam that this game is a rogue like, it just says bullet hell dungeon which to me means that you do various dungoes using guns and the screens back that up. Well the truth is it's a Permadeath Rogue like shooter where one false move will get you killed and you start from the very beginning again.I personally don't enjoy this so for me it's a thumb down and I bought it because I did not think it was a perma death game as I have already explained.So what if you do like these games, well as I said in my video if you like this then it's a pretty good game and worth buying as it has loads of weapons and items. So now you see why I ban so many people from this channel and am starting the banning again tonight, as people are so toxic, they see a thumb down on a game they like and they rip into me without even listening to my reasons in the video.
>complaining that one false move in a bullet hell game can get you killed
>complaining that a bullet hell game is hard

Wat
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:38 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:02 pm
Theyre all hype building shills, Ive been searching for an honest one but they all do the same shit. Most also copy the angryjoe formula of making a hype video first, and then afterwards GAME X WASNT WHAT I EXPECTED

Avoid at all costs:

- angryjoe
- cleanprincegaming
- downward thrust
- Gaymen gaming
- Quartering
- yong Yea

It is saying a whole lot that channels like worth a buy or jimquisition seem less shilly while they have a spotty past as well.
Uhg... Yong Yea. His shitty Asian neck beard and the way he says his own name. I'm glad I'm not alone here.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

ban

Post by ban » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:41 pm

If I could just lamp together every fucking gaymer and anime channel together and just let them burn...that would be glorious. Especially shitty let's players that offer no insight whatsoever. Walkthroughers and guides died so that shitty let's players and the monopoly of Kotaku, Polygon and other channels could cull tidbits from hour long streams to make "tutorial videos" or "show you cheats".

Worst of all is the gayming news and anime news channels, if I still could have anneurisms or heart aches, I would with the shit I hear being spewed. And fuck sarcastic fuckwads like PlagueofGripes who's paraded was at one point paraded as a saviour of anime just because he looked at wikipedia and ranted about two animus he never and disliked what he read in two articles. No shit DBS and Naruto are shit, we don't need another untalented tumblite to tell us.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:46 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:38 pm
Uhg... Yong Yea. His shitty Asian neck beard and the way he says his own name. I'm glad I'm not alone here.
Haha, yeah, "Eeeeeeeyyyyyyyyoooong!" :lol:
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:26 am

I'm just gonna put all of Twitch in this fucking thread because I cannot stand Twitch and their culture of retarded ebeggars with entitlement issues.

Guess what, cunt? You don't want me to watch unless I pay you? I just won't watch. I don't know what kind of videos you make, but I bet anything they're fucking terrible. You're shit. You're bad and you should feel bad.

You provide no value to society at all. A wal-mart bagger is more helpful than you. Infinitely more so.

LOL I just noticed this stupid cunt has 2 adblockers and she's reacting to a youtube video, so she's stealing and leeching from someone else by her own definition.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:16 am

It's weird how so many girls suddenly play video games when twitch came around. It's almost like thots will do anything to avoid working.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:28 am

Women are the only true NEETs.

ban

Post by ban » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:11 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:26 am
I'm just gonna put all of Twitch in this fucking thread because I cannot stand Twitch and their culture of retarded ebeggars with entitlement issues.
The twitch motherfuckers and thots, along with their paypigs and the plebbit channels on Twitch and youtube deserve a very special place in hell. The hell called reality and their punishment should be real-life begging, just to see what it is beyond the electronic barriers.

While we're on it, get those "internet / meme history" channels off the internet as well, they are halfchan autism personified in the worst way possible and so cancerous, they even have this aura of "see, I know what's behind this meme and explain it, please let me be cool now and be your friend". Fucking atrocious.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow