Internet channels you hate, but not worth their own thread

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Internet channels you hate, but not worth their own thread

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:48 pm

mad bum wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:16 am
It's weird how so many girls suddenly play video games when twitch came around. It's almost like thots will do anything to avoid working.
This is just a sign of their tranny gamer soul yearning to be unleashed.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:20 am

ban wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:11 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:26 am
I'm just gonna put all of Twitch in this fucking thread because I cannot stand Twitch and their culture of retarded ebeggars with entitlement issues.
The twitch motherfuckers and thots, along with their paypigs and the plebbit channels on Twitch and youtube deserve a very special place in hell. The hell called reality and their punishment should be real-life begging, just to see what it is beyond the electronic barriers.

While we're on it, get those "internet / meme history" channels off the internet as well, they are halfchan autism personified in the worst way possible and so cancerous, they even have this aura of "see, I know what's behind this meme and explain it, please let me be cool now and be your friend". Fucking atrocious.
Like the fat fuck copy pastaing green text stories? God I wanna harm him. In any other circumstances he'd be getting cucked and bullycided.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:37 am

Behind the meme guy redid his channel because he kept getting flagged, now it's basically fattkidbehindthecamera style garbage.

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:02 am

"Hate" might be a bit strong, but there's a certain type of video I'm really tired of seeing pop up in my recommendeds:
ehh.jpg
ehh.jpg (87.04 KiB) Viewed 627 times

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:08 am

"Why Dork Souls is the perfect video game - Combat Mechanics (Part 1 of 50) | Dork Souls Retrospective"
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:47 am

Pepsi Man wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:08 am
"Why Dork Souls is the perfect video game - Combat Mechanics (Part 1 of 50) | Dork Souls Retrospective"
No....
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:26 am

Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:02 am
"Hate" might be a bit strong, but there's a certain type of video I'm really tired of seeing pop up in my recommendeds:
ehh.jpg
At the risk of seeming hypocritical for posting some gameplay stuff myself, I have to agree. I'm getting really tired of these cunts faking their normie-as-fuck opinions under the guise of "serious criticism from a master wordsmith and analyzer."

The thesis of the video is rarely controversial and tends to just affirm whatever society has already decided is true about x game or franchise. AKA "analysis of souls series difficulty" isn't going to have a thesis like "dark souls is actually easy, you scrubs." Of course not! They have to analyze all the ways that LE PERFECT MEME DIFFICULTY was created by master souls-smith Miyazaki Fromsoft, and how these SUPER HARD GAMES YOU GUIS are also the best games ever.
SpoilerShow
Dark souls actually is easy btw. The difficulty in souls comes from a combination of persistence when the game screws you over (some of the games are more bullshitty than others) and the knowledge you have in your head. Difficulty is doing 7 perfect EWGF in a row into a combo. That's EXECUTION. Souls has no execution barrier... Except maybe on the parries. Which requires you to time a single button press. The games didn't even run in 60fps and you could get massive frame drops in areas, so the game would be pretty annoying if it required perfect execution. But the souls series requires almost zero execution. Even with dodging, From either made it too easy or too bullshitty. You either can easily dodge everything or you get boned by weird hitboxes or infinite stamina attacks. Most of my deaths in dark souls 3 were from boredom. I dodged 3-4 times in a row and was tired of dodging, so i tried attack and got spanked because you're not allowed to attack then.

Actually, most of my deaths in ANY souls game are from falling, because the platforming sucks massive dick. But there's no execution barrier. Even compared to other fromsoft games, there's way more of an execution barrier in defeating enemy ACs in armored core games. Even if you know what to do, you will still lose if you aren't adept enough.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:42 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:26 am
At the risk of seeming hypocritical for posting some gameplay stuff myself, I have to agree. I'm getting really tired of these cunts faking their normie-as-fuck opinions under the guise of "serious criticism from a master wordsmith and analyzer."
Indeed. The SOME RANDO PRESENTS: is a pretty important part of the image. It isn't that people take an interest in these things, it's that every motherfucker out there seems to think that their observations are unique and valuable. I don't hate this type of content by default. I enjoyed this article when I first found it, and I'll even admit that Egoraptor's Mega Man X video kinda flipped a switch in my head to start noticing more things in games. But do we really need ten thousand people putting out videos about "DID YOU NOTICE THAT SUPER METROID SHOWS YOU PLACES BEFORE YOU CAN GET TO THEM"?

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:39 am

It also bothers me that they talk about games in such a soyboy way. I'm struggling to figure out how to explain it.
SpoilerShow
When I talk about games with other people who talk about games, I usually end up talking about these kinds of things:

Game balance: game has good or bad balance. X is too strong. X is too weak. They should nerf or buff X. Why do you think X was or wasn't nerfed/buffed?

Or if it's a level, do you think the level is too hard/easy? What would need to change, or is the level solid the way it is? Like, compare the Painted World level with the Crystal Caves. Crystal Caves sucks shit but the Painted World is great fun. So, why? Y'know, shit like that.

Challenge: Is the game too hard or too easy? Is the game too easy in a bullshitty way? Or maybe too hard in a cheap way? Maybe the game's challenge is just fine but the playerbase is cancer and give people bad advice for how to play (borderlands youtubers.)

To me, these are gamefaqs kinds of discussions about games. That's not what I see on youtube a lot. What I hear a lot on youtube is the verbal blowjob video essays about how X game has ****such an amazing aesthetic you guiz**** or ***berserk influenced the visual design of muh fromsoft! hearts desu ne!*** A lot of the "critical" aspects of these videos focus on surface shit like aesthetics, or very, VERY basic level design such as "oh you get this item here and it tells you this bit of lore that nobody cares about."
I sometimes watch Bafael and Aris videos and those are the kinds of discussions I like to see people having: discussions about balance and gameplay depth from people who understand their games. I'm not interested in hearing soyboys praise Sekiro because the japanese shit looks fucking japanese and the game has references to prior fromsoft games.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

ban

Post by ban » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:57 am

There were one or two channels that used to do the old gamefaqs adage of what you described as "game talk" tictac but both were anihilated off the face of the planet. The one I remember was Alarmhat, a guy who analysed DMC and Ninja Gaiden games along with Bionic Commando and was assblasting the media over DmC.

No other channel has done this kind of analysis, at least in recent years with a successful audience because like you said, they'd rather watch a fuckboi with a voice that sounds they inhale dongs every third sentence and looks that would make you mistake them from Matpatt circa 2014 or rando fuckwad douchebro with backwards baseball cap. It has to do with the insects that crawled into gaming as well, most people don't care about the game plays, otherwise those fuckers would be playing Ninja Gaiden 2 all day instead of Dork Souls 3 and masturbate while impaling Ghundir, they'd rather hear about the lore and story of the game. It's why you hear them having soft-PTSD and going "Anthem is shit because Muh Bioware wus gud u gaiz, they did gud stowies" and faggy shit like this that betrays what they do and how they actually view vidya. They are the retards that when playing Monopoly, they ask for the historical setings and the lore behind each fucking piece and location.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow