Internet channels you hate, but not worth their own thread

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Internet channels you hate, but not worth their own thread

Post by Poonoo » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:25 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:59 pm
The teens are still considered low risk according to the study.
Kugel is right about you doing a lot of weasel shit (you've done that before trying to debunk the Race and IQ thing by bringing up Nigerians in the USA, even though America is pinching the best ones so that will skew the numbers) but this part is all you needed to say. The way it's presented, even by people on here is that mixed race children are all doomed to be miserable like Eliot Roger but that's clearly not the case. They are "more likely" to have problems but that is essentially like saying that one group commits crime at a rate of 3% and another commits crime at a rate of 5%. Both figures are low but one is slightly higher, it's not as drastic as people would claim and is exaggerated by alt righters.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:32 pm

>niggers aren't criminals
ok

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:45 am

When you're such a fucking cuck that you legally change your name to appease the YouTube overlords.

Is Spoony dead yet?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:14 pm

Maybe he was challenged to an octagon fight by Andy "Internet Coke Warrior" Warsky.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Singh'sSpot

Post by Singh'sSpot » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:34 pm

Who's heard of a fat whale name amberlynn? Man that bitch would just stuff herself while claiming to be on a diet. God what a pig, disgusting but funny to watch.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:55 am

I'd venture a guess and say everyone has heard of her. YT recently has been blowing up those mukbang or whatever videos, drama channels have been all over them as well.
Personally, I find that emotionally unstable faggot more interesting. The entire trend of that shit genre is just sad, though. It's like watching some junkie shoot up Heroine, telling you how wonderful it is. Just pitiful.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:29 pm

I really fucking hate The Quartering. But he really isn't worth his own thread. I feel better.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:35 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:29 pm
I really fucking hate The Quartering. But he really isn't worth his own thread. I feel better.
I agree. All of these gaymer channels do nothing but focus on drama. I'm sure that's because it really bring in dem engagements. The only channel I see that actually still talks about games normally is Spawn Wave, but I'm sure he's ultimately a faggot, too.
Is Spoony dead yet?

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:02 pm

Theyre all hype building shills, Ive been searching for an honest one but they all do the same shit. Most also copy the angryjoe formula of making a hype video first, and then afterwards GAME X WASNT WHAT I EXPECTED

Avoid at all costs:

- angryjoe
- cleanprincegaming
- downward thrust
- Gaymen gaming
- Quartering
- yong Yea

It is saying a whole lot that channels like worth a buy or jimquisition seem less shilly while they have a spotty past as well.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:36 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:02 pm
Avoid at all costs:

- angryjoe
pretty obvious from the 182 page long thread on here
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:02 pm
worth a buy
I used to watch that until the guy complained that you can't save your game in Enter the Gungeon and when he played Dark Souls 3 until the tutorial boss and called the game a pile of piss :lol:
Need to say this because so many are missing my point on this game. It does NOT say anywhere in the description on Steam that this game is a rogue like, it just says bullet hell dungeon which to me means that you do various dungoes using guns and the screens back that up. Well the truth is it's a Permadeath Rogue like shooter where one false move will get you killed and you start from the very beginning again.I personally don't enjoy this so for me it's a thumb down and I bought it because I did not think it was a perma death game as I have already explained.So what if you do like these games, well as I said in my video if you like this then it's a pretty good game and worth buying as it has loads of weapons and items. So now you see why I ban so many people from this channel and am starting the banning again tonight, as people are so toxic, they see a thumb down on a game they like and they rip into me without even listening to my reasons in the video.