When did Google go SJW?

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: When did Google go SJW?

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:43 am

I really should get this thread changed to "Impending Internet Censorship Apocalypse... or something"

Bets on what happens when the big social media outlets begin the PURGE!
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:45 am

Mostly crying from all the e-celeb beggar pundits who rely on patreon gibs and youtube adgibs to live.

Internet censorship is something the normies clamor for because big media tells them we need it. Normies are so politically cucked these days it's amazing. Not that the government needs the approval of citizens to censor the net. They'll do it as soon as they can figure out how to best do so without harming big businesses.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:21 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:45 am
Mostly crying from all the e-celeb beggar pundits who rely on patreon gibs and youtube adgibs to live.

Internet censorship is something the normies clamor for because big media tells them we need it. Normies are so politically cucked these days it's amazing. Not that the government needs the approval of citizens to censor the net. They'll do it as soon as they can figure out how to best do so without harming big businesses.
I'm honestly no tin foil hat fuck, but is it any wonder normies are okay with all this bullshit?

They've been conditioned since they were children to be this way. How can anyone undo a lifetime of of hearing the same view points everyday at school at nearly every level? There's only so many red pills you can give out. The idiots have to actually take them to do anything.... :ugeek:

Auli

Post by Auli » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:53 pm

They fired the "10 page anti-diversity magiggy"-dude :/
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:54 pm

Wrongthink shall not be tolerated.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:03 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:45 am

Considering we literately have grown adults claiming to be bullied over the internet, the masses will come in droves to suppress free speech in the name of eliminating harassment.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

sigh

Post by sigh » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:02 am

Just look at this shit Who should decide it though ? Someone who uses fascist as a pejorative and doesn't seem to know the historical meaning of the word? Why do I have 1984 flashbacks reading twitter posts.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:52 am

What this all comes down to is a group of people who want to control what others can say, because THEY THINK (and this belief is unfounded, but this is what they believe) that, if given the power to determine speech, they and people who believe in what they believe will be able to freely speak, while those who disagree with them will be censored.

These are movieblob types. They favor censorship because they think they will be the ones doing the censoring, rather than being censored. They think they'll be on top in this situation.

They don't realize that shit can turn around real fucking fast when you set a precedent. If I'm a CEO and I decide my business is conservative, I can use internet censorship to censor my fucking employees or anything else that my company touches online. Any tools these shitlibs dream up to censor fascists can be employed to censor shitlibs eventually.
RAPEMAN wrote:

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:54 am

A lot of SJWs and shitlibs say things all the time that are x-rated, r-rated or otherwise potentially offensive. Hell, I saw an ad for feminist cunts where they had little girls dropping f-bombs. They really think that shit won't get censored if they open the floodgates on censoring the internet? Welp, guess that's delusion for you.
RAPEMAN wrote:

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:21 am

Ya know maybe I had it all wrong. If we censor everything, at least it'll be quiet when it bites libs in the ass.