When did Google go SJW?

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Seele

Re: When did Google go SJW?

Post by Seele » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:25 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:54 am
A lot of SJWs and shitlibs say things all the time that are x-rated, r-rated or otherwise potentially offensive. Hell, I saw an ad for feminist cunts where they had little girls dropping f-bombs. They really think that shit won't get censored if they open the floodgates on censoring the internet? Welp, guess that's delusion for you.
Sounds like this shitty ad from 3 years ago. Cringey as hell, too.

They also made a sequel.

That entire FCKH8 channel's surreal. It's like a rabbit hole of leftist indoctrination.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:02 pm

Seele wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:25 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:54 am
A lot of SJWs and shitlibs say things all the time that are x-rated, r-rated or otherwise potentially offensive. Hell, I saw an ad for feminist cunts where they had little girls dropping f-bombs. They really think that shit won't get censored if they open the floodgates on censoring the internet? Welp, guess that's delusion for you.
Sounds like this shitty ad from 3 years ago. Cringey as hell, too.

They also made a sequel.

That entire FCKH8 channel's surreal. It's like a rabbit hole of leftist indoctrination.
They made another one where Santa is sexist based on the pay gap myth and using foul language the 6 years old convert Santa to feminism, not joking.
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:22 pm

So they're making the ad-version of an unholy bastard child of Chick Tracts and Assigned Male? Wonderful.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:52 am
They don't realize that shit can turn around real fucking fast when you set a precedent. If I'm a CEO and I decide my business is conservative, I can use internet censorship to censor my fucking employees or anything else that my company touches online. Any tools these shitlibs dream up to censor fascists can be employed to censor shitlibs eventually.
That could happen. "It's okay when I do it" rings hollow if you leave your instruments lying around.

Though then again they have Google on their side, which for most normies is the internet...
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Auli

Post by Auli » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:11 pm

I saw Jordan Peterson go through the memo while interviewing the guy who wrote it.

It's such an objective, factfull (I know it's not a word) and statistically correct thesis. People who complain over it either haven't read it, or just don't care and just lie their face off just to brainwash moronic idiots.

This guy has gone to MIT, Harvard, PhD in some bio psychologi and one other thing. This guy will get shit on for weeks, but he will go places. Good places. Right places.

Also, some shit website (don't really remember which, there are so many), actually dug up something on the guy from... wait for it... 2012. When he went to school still. It was some campus skit comedy thing, and he made A FEMALE MASTURBATION JOKE! MYSOGINREEEEEEEEEEE!

But! It wasn't really the joke itself most reacted on, but... his awkward delivery.

WTF DID YOU EXPECT? He's a fucking nerd. And he's still awesome as fuck, imo.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:14 pm

That's the ad I was thinking of. You start censoring the internet and those SJW chick tracts are getting censored.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:06 pm

They try harder and harder to deny reality but even if they convince themselves, they won't convince reality.
Nigs are going to nog, rednecks are marrying their sisters and actions will always speak louder than words. Every tyranny comes to an end, even self-imposed ones.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:41 pm

So YouTube decided to take down one of the videos I linked to in the Antifa thread because of "hate speech" or "propaganda" or something. Even though it featured no commentary, just a recording of Antifa shithead trying to pick a fight with a black guy, Antifa goons trying to block the camera so there wouldn't be evidence, then the black guy laying the shithead out after throwing a weak punch. YouTube is also using bots to demonetize and hide "offensive" videos, including documentation of Syrian war crimes.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:49 pm

Nothing must break the narrative!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:02 pm

Google and youtube have really gone full retard over antifa. Just goes to show they're now part of the mainstream media.

Shitlibs in general getting triggered and BTFO everywhere over antifa.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:35 am

I really want to see antifa get declared a terrorist organisation. It will be very interesting to see who ends up in Guantanamo as a result.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.