Youtube

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 12785
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Youtube

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:32 pm

YouTube is still going through my years-old videos and issuing me community strikes for "hate speech" for videos where I mock warcorpse777 (the hate speech is for shit he said, not shit I said). At this rate, my entire channel will go away. A purge is coming and you're all invited.
Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:18 am
I know somebody is in the right and telling the truth when they block me when I start asking questions.

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 11386
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: Youtube

Post by mad bum » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:22 pm

Maybe you should make a video about how evil youtube is and complain about your money.
Image
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 9993
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am

Re: Youtube

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:27 pm

Maybe he should just shoot up YouTube headquarters instead
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 11386
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: Youtube

Post by mad bum » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:31 pm

You have a corona anyway so what do you got to lose
Image
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

User avatar
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3712
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Youtube

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:37 pm

Shoot YT's headquarters and infect any survivors with corona. Problem solved.

User avatar
Poonoo
Bureaucrat
Posts: 5063
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: Youtube

Post by Poonoo » Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:48 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:32 pm
YouTube is still going through my years-old videos and issuing me community strikes for "hate speech" for videos where I mock warcorpse777 (the hate speech is for shit he said, not shit I said). At this rate, my entire channel will go away. A purge is coming and you're all invited.
Just move that shit to bitchute.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.
Image

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 9993
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am

Re: Youtube

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:11 am

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:48 am
Just move that shit to bitchute.
Shh. Quiet. We were almost getting him to shoot up YouTube headquarters
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 24874
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Youtube

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:01 am

>implying lefty nigtac has guns
SpoilerShow
Image

User avatar
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3712
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Youtube

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:26 pm

Youtube has to delete your stuff to make more room on their servers for mass-produced PAHSITIVE KAHNTENT and RAW, UNEDITED FOOTAGE, dood. Nothing they could do!

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 12785
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Youtube

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:49 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:01 am
>implying lefty nigtac has guns
If you only knew.
SpoilerShow
I thought my spergebosts about guns were hint enough.
Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:18 am
I know somebody is in the right and telling the truth when they block me when I start asking questions.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Duwango and 2 guests