Youtube

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
User avatar
ban
Posts: 1080
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:32 pm
Location: Banana Islands, Butthort Street 666
Contact:

Re: Youtube

Post by ban » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:47 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:18 pm
Poonoo wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:30 am
they get mad as hell and take their shit really fucking seriously
Because the other truth is that they hate their "job". You think a pro skater that makes mad cash gives a fuck about somebody telling him that it's not a real job? Nobody that can make a good living from something they like to do would care.
But they care. They get mad. Because they aren't doing something they love and even making good money doesn't make it better.
Because they know they are everyone's bitch and can get their asses shut down any second. And every time somebody points out that it's not a real job, it stings like a needle in their balls because they are hanging on a very thin thread and the slightest rustling can sever it. They feel attacked and are afraid because they know that they are the emperor without clothes, standing there naked, hoping nobody will point it out to dispel the illusion.
This is interesting because I noticed something : a lot of youtubers, a disturbing amount of them in fact, are very smug about themselves and their videos and you can audibly hear it nowadays. It's in varying degrees but there's some undue smugness in their voice and depending on how big the ego, they show it even more while others are snide about it. As if the viewers are peasants and the uploader is some kind of god gracing them with the gift of their crappy manchild voice in a shitty video that is supposedly informative, as if the net doesn't exist and only the (((interior crocodile-alligator))) has all the arcane knowledge of the subect they talk about. Which you wouldn't think would be the case for people who hate their job.

But I guess being in love with yourself and thinking you're important because you're on google's payroll is part of being a modern egotistical retard. I mean, if it's any indication, Spoony's Ultima retrospective seems to be patient zero of the thing me and Kugel describe and has festered to the monstrocity it is today.

PS : The new words for kahntent gaytor got me. :lol:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 20701
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Youtube

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:14 pm

It's my favourite word filter because nobody expects it. :lol:

Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:42 pm
Lupa is the only libtard who didn't threaten to move to Cucknadia.

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 11360
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Youtube

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:21 pm

Because they aren't doing something they love and even making good money doesn't make it better.
I think this part is very true. It stings when you say what they are doing isn't a real job, because A) it's true and B) they feel like they've wasted their time when they think about how a twitch ban or google changing formats could leave them with nothing. They're not developing skills or a career and they're not even enjoying the fucking games they play. :lol:

Khantent creation is the most meme-ass example of chasing short-term, fad money. Unless you're one in a million, you won't maintain a big enough audience to support you for long.
Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:18 am
I know somebody is in the right and telling the truth when they block me when I start asking questions.

User avatar
Pepsi Man
Posts: 1459
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:53 pm

Re: Youtube

Post by Pepsi Man » Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:47 pm

While channels like Memeology 101 occasionally make great videos about youtube scandals (and, really, some of those are just them skimming other websites and putting the information together) they're the exact same as every other youtuber on the site:

"Video was age restricted? Man, I can't make as much money. Better just not upload it here, at all. Bitchute!"

Dude has made it clear that his youtube channel is basically the entirety of his livelihood and yet he complains about youtube's decisions the same way every other internet nobody does.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 9662
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: Youtube

Post by mad bum » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:01 pm

Pepsi Man wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:47 pm
While channels like Memeology 101 occasionally make great videos about youtube scandals (and, really, some of those are just them skimming other websites and putting the information together) they're the exact same as every other youtuber on the site:

"Video was age restricted? Man, I can't make as much money. Better just not upload it here, at all. Bitchute!"

Dude has made it clear that his youtube channel is basically the entirety of his livelihood and yet he complains about youtube's decisions the same way every other internet nobody does.
That beaner has become real shit lately, he's basically like every other youtuber at this point only in it for the money and nothing else.
"Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own."

Image

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 16785
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Youtube

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:29 pm

Even a Meta-IN is still an IN, and will share their fate. Just look at Mumkey for a speedrun example.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Le Redditeur
Posts: 2861
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Youtube

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:20 pm

Pepsi Man wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:47 pm
While channels like Memeology 101 occasionally make great videos about youtube scandals (and, really, some of those are just them skimming other websites and putting the information together) they're the exact same as every other youtuber on the site:

"Video was age restricted? Man, I can't make as much money. Better just not upload it here, at all. Bitchute!"

Dude has made it clear that his youtube channel is basically the entirety of his livelihood and yet he complains about youtube's decisions the same way every other internet nobody does.
ItsAGundam made a "serious" Jewtube bideo complaining exactly in that tone. It was a bitter screech about how his thot-related drama bideos don't get monetized beforehand, only after he got the major bulk of day 1 views, so he loses his shekels and can't be a rich fuck like DSP was in 2011. He pretends to ignore that a) it's not 2011 anymore, and internet advertisement through video has, in general, declined in value; and b) his kind of kahntent (drama-related shit) is only slightly more valuable than DSP's kind of RAW, UNEDITED PAHSITIVE CHILL FOOTAGE garbage.

What he also pretends to ignore is that he, of course, has a Paymetons which should offset the money he loses because of the type of kahntent he makes. But like every single kike-ish IN, he wants those sweet adbux IN ADDITION to the paymetons bux, double-dipping all his way towards getting a 6-figures salary while working 8 hours a week. Boohoo poor Punished Gundam, a man denied his shekels!

All they want, every single one of these fucks, is that another BLIP BLIP BLIP comes forth and save them from Youtube's shitty earnings. Nevermind Youtube provides them a service that, like the guys from Revenge of the CIS said, it's impossible for themselves to pay for on their own (hosting and streaming in full HD at no cost).

User avatar
Guest

Re: Youtube

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:27 pm

>watching ROTC

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 11360
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Youtube

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:40 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:20 pm

What he also pretends to ignore is that he, of course, has a Paymetons which should offset the money he loses because of the type of kahntent he makes. But like every single kike-ish IN, he wants those sweet adbux IN ADDITION to the paymetons bux, double-dipping all his way towards getting a 6-figures salary while working 8 hours a week. Boohoo poor Punished Gundam, a man denied his shekels!
This is the part that really makes me genuinely mad about ebeggars. We all know they have a solid 2-3 revenue streams at least. But they still have the brass fucking balls to tell us they're either "making no money" or they're "putting out videos for free." They use words like FREE kahntent and FREE VIDEOS and say shit like "you can't complain about my quality, because this is all free."

No. It is not free, you lying fucks. You are making 2-3 revenue streams per video you upload, essentially. Just take DSP as an example:

1) He makes money while streaming via bits and tips and subs
2) He takes this same footage and uploads it to youtube to make money again via ads and clicks
3) He uses the same footage to shill his patreon, teespring, amazon wishlist and other begging schemes

That's at least three times that he's making money from three+ distinct sources, using the same footage. So stop telling me about how you do this because you LOVE it, and this is quality FREE kahntent that I should be grateful for. You're Scrooge McDuck.
Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:18 am
I know somebody is in the right and telling the truth when they block me when I start asking questions.

User avatar
Le Redditeur
Posts: 2861
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Youtube

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:27 pm
>watching ROTC
Their Dan Schneider bits are kino. The rest is very, VERY "meh" at best, and insufferable at worst.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest