Youtube

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 9097
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: Youtube

Post by mad bum » Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:08 am

I didn't buy a switch, my wife's girlfriend bought it. Besides it's not necessarily the switch that's the problem it's the retard's who think it's some magical machine that can play and do anything and beg for ports so they can get ass raped by paying full price for 5 year old games.
"Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own."

Image

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 19201
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Youtube

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:27 am

mad bum wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:08 am
I didn't buy a switch, my wife's girlfriend bought it.
Elaborate.
RedLine wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:21 am
Marzie desperately wants to feel ProJared's cock and everyone directly involved in the IN universe is an insane mess.
DHI.txt

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 6637
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: In jail for tax evasion

Re: Youtube

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:29 am

mad bum wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:08 am
my wife's girlfriend
Fuck me, now I've heard it all
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 9097
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: Youtube

Post by mad bum » Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:45 am

Image
"Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own."

Image

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 6637
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: In jail for tax evasion

Re: Youtube

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:58 am

Yeah, sure. Tell me, do you actually participate in the sex or do you just jerk off in the corner while the two women go to work on each other?
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 9097
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: Youtube

Post by mad bum » Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:04 am

You well know the answer, women hate other women and only do things like make out with each other because they want attention from guys or if they're getting paid. You'll never see a girl willingly go in the bedroom with another girl.
"Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own."

Image

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 15581
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Youtube

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:21 am

mad bum wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:08 am
I didn't buy a switch, my wife's girlfriend bought it. Besides it's not necessarily the switch that's the problem it's the retard's who think it's some magical machine that can play and do anything and beg for ports so they can get ass raped by paying full price for 5 year old games.
The amount of people going "B-b-but it's portable now" is disgusting. There are probably phones out there who could run Skyrim better.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 19201
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Youtube

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:19 pm

Skyrim was shit, even with mods. Why anyone would want to play it in [current year]+4 without mods for full price with garbage frame rates is completely beyond me.
Besides the exclusives that are good, the only game I've got for the Switch is Puyo Puyo Tetris, which makes sense for a portable system and is something it can actually run well while doing so.
RedLine wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:21 am
Marzie desperately wants to feel ProJared's cock and everyone directly involved in the IN universe is an insane mess.
DHI.txt

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 6637
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: In jail for tax evasion

Re: Youtube

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:06 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:04 am
You well know the answer, women hate other women and only do things like make out with each other because they want attention from guys or if they're getting paid. You'll never see a girl willingly go in the bedroom with another girl.
I'm going to take that as a 'jerk off in the corner'
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 15581
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Youtube

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:28 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:19 pm
Skyrim was shit, even with mods. Why anyone would want to play it in [current year]+4 without mods for full price with garbage frame rates is completely beyond me.
It's portable.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests