Youtube

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.

Re: Youtube

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:25 am

ban wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:19 pm
So, a question for the american people on this forum :

what the fuck is this nigger trying to illustrate with this video? Because I don't know if I'm a complete moron or if he snydly, mid-way through the video changed the topic to insert something completely different.

I dunno, maybe it's because I'm greek and we still hold the value of revenge = justice when it comes to utterly extreme cases like vendettas, just like the italians.
>watching anything made by that autist
guy can't even properly do his research

https://streamable.com/xsoo0

ban

Post by ban » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:48 am

I put on playlists for white noise to work on things but every so often such a video sneaks in and my curiosity is quite morbid. Why should I willingly watch Mojo and their trash though?
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:23 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:11 am
So is there a real YT pedo subculture or is this just another moral panic?
Pretty sure its very very real. Memeology had a video about it but it looks like it was taken down.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:46 pm

Since everybody uses Youtube, I can't imagine there NOT being a pedo underground there, even if it only shows itself publically in comment sections.

There are a billion videos there of underage kids, whether innocently shared by the parents or by the kids themselves. There's got to be creeps prowling, sharing links with each other and occasionally leaving disturbing comments on the vids they find particularly tasty.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:48 am

Seems like it's Adpocalypse 2: Pedo Boogaloo. Wonderful. The demonetization can't spread far enough.
And it's absolutely hitting the right people. Some dumb bitch helicopter mom filming her brood, not for grandma to watch but expecting to get money for it. Why would she? Why would any advertiser go for that? Get fucked, lady.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:56 am

Be sure to say "nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger" on anyone's video you hate.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:00 am

mad bum wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:56 am
Be sure to say "nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger" on anyone's video you hate.
That's more or less what my YouTube comments have always been anyway.
Is Spoony dead yet?

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:22 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:46 pm
Since everybody uses Youtube, I can't imagine there NOT being a pedo underground there, even if it only shows itself publically in comment sections.

There are a billion videos there of underage kids, whether innocently shared by the parents or by the kids themselves. There's got to be creeps prowling, sharing links with each other and occasionally leaving disturbing comments on the vids they find particularly tasty.
The whole situation is great:

-Pedos are being exposed for the sick fucks they are and pedo-pleasing videos will be under a microscope now
-Demonetization is spreading like AIDS to kill all these ebegging shitbirds that clog up youtube with trash

Fewer pedos and less money going to e-sperges. Between this, Vic's lawsuit and Onision's wild wild wetlands adventure, 2019 has been a good year so far.
SpoilerShow
The only downside to this whole thing is that youtube will figure out how to censor pedo videos within the algorithm and then use that knowledge to censor any opinions right of center via the same methods. Get ready for that to happen.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:26 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:25 am
ban wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:19 pm
So, a question for the american people on this forum :

what the fuck is this nigger trying to illustrate with this video? Because I don't know if I'm a complete moron or if he snydly, mid-way through the video changed the topic to insert something completely different.

I dunno, maybe it's because I'm greek and we still hold the value of revenge = justice when it comes to utterly extreme cases like vendettas, just like the italians.
>watching anything made by that autist
guy can't even properly do his research

https://streamable.com/xsoo0

>actually linking to a WatchMojo video
Now, that should be punishable by a thousand paper cuts, but I'll look the other way/

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:52 am

Srsly? Monetizing your precious family memories? Dafuq?!
rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:22 am
SpoilerShow
The only downside to this whole thing is that youtube will figure out how to censor pedo videos within the algorithm and then use that knowledge to censor any opinions right of center via the same methods. Get ready for that to happen.
SpoilerShow
>implying this wasn't the first thing they teached their algorithm.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette