Youtube

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
GestapoAssiman

Re: Youtube

Post by GestapoAssiman » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:45 am

Real hidden gems? Radia Senki and 100 World Story The Tales On A Watery Wilderness.
The former kicks Final Fantasy up the cunt, but was never released in the west because?? The latter one being the best NES game of all time, yet it was never released in the west because??.
- and that's a good thing.

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:43 pm

Pretty much every, and there is tons, games not brought over from Japan you could consider hidden if you hail from the west. If they are actually good and a gem is a different story.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:27 pm

I swear I played the first video before, what's the name of it?
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:02 am

A lot of japanese licensed games don't get translated to the west for obvious reasons, and some were very good.

Gundam Senki 0081 is an excellent but extremely difficult gundam game that trends more towards the mech sim side. Likewise Gundam: The Ace Pilot for the gamecube. Both are similar but not exactly alike to Zeonic Front, which did get released over here.

The Gundam vs series were made by the same people who made Gotcha Force, one of my favorite childhood games.

Gundam Battle Universe and Macross Ultimate Frontier were both made by the same team and are basically the same game engine with tweaks to account for license differences. The concept is the same though. You get to reenact a bunch of missions from across both series' lifespans and pretty much everyone that was ever in the (included) franchise can be piloted in the games. Both are also somewhat of technical powerhouses for PSP games. You could easily upscale them for HD and pretend you were looking at a ps2 or ps3 game.

Kenka Bancho: Badass Rumble gets mentioned a lot in lists. But I do feel it's the sort of game that will get forgotten over time. The Yakuza series made it big over here, but there used to be a time when the only way to play Yakuza games was to buy overpriced PS2 discs on ebay for $50+. At one point, only a couple of Yakuza games were over here and the ones that were slated to MAYBE come over were massively delayed. Kenka Bancho 3 is the only Kenka Bancho game to make it over to the USA. It's Yakuza + River City Ransom + Cromartie High School.

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:38 am

mad bum wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:27 pm
I swear I played the first video before, what's the name of it?
You mean the game? The game is Dark Half. The second one is Terra Fantastica for Sega Saturn and the third is Madou Monogatari for Sega Saturn.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:58 am

I swear snes drunk got pseudo popular by covering EVERYTHING so he will show up in any obscure games video.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:58 am

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:05 am

>shoot son's molester in front of camera crew
>only defense is telling others you would do the same in his situation
>only get five years probation
Glad that story had a happy ending.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:09 pm

That's a real man. Great ending.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:18 pm

Damn that's pretty heavy shit. I would not let someone roam free who thinks this is the middle ages (law of the jungle) :lol: