Youtube

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Youtube

Post by mad bum » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:31 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:03 am
They disabled the option to ignore channels a few weeks ago. Used to be you could click "this video doesn't interest me" and then on "give feedback" mark a box saying "not interested in this channel".
The moment they started this for kids shit the front page and recommended videos were full of those 3D animated kids song abortions. Like seven out of ten videos and all from the same shit channel I now can't mark to fuck off forever.
It still works m8, its even easier now because you can just say "don't recommend channel" instead of going through the motions

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:40 am

You're a life saver!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:38 pm

Had this with thouse "Audit the cops" stuff over the hollidays. Watched a copple because boredom, now i get only this kind of videos un my feed.
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:53 pm

My front page is oddly enough either stuff I've already seen, channels if've actually watched recently, and mikushit. I regret nothing.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:44 pm

Uh? I just managed to mark a video as "not interested". Weren't you trying to do it on search results? Unfortunately Jewtube doesn't allow you to tell its fucking search to ignore certain channels. If Bitchute ever managed to get that shit together, and hide half of their current crazy cucko users from their home page, they can send YouTube the way of Google Videos.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:21 pm

I wish you could ignore channels from search results. Instead anything tech related you search for has Linus Sebastian's "Kill me right now, don't hesitate just fucking do it." face mugging the thumbnail.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:58 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:21 pm
I wish you could ignore channels from search results. Instead anything tech related you search for has Linus Sebastian's "Kill me right now, don't hesitate just fucking do it." face mugging the thumbnail.
JewTube loves shills like him way too much to allow you to blacklist him.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:53 pm

So does YouTube have a new algorithm for shit posting? Because I just wrote a rather vulgar reply that wouldn't post.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:32 am

I think they might of? Either that or the video creator deleted it.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:42 am

Nah it was instant. I cleaned up some of the language a bit and it posted. Point being I wanted to be more creative when asking the poster if his parents fingered his asshole as a child.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.