Youtube

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Youtube

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:36 pm

Rooster Teeth are ok. They definitely all got older though. They had some funny videos that made me grin once or twice. I never took them for SocJus spergs or blue check marks.... are they?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:53 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:36 pm
Rooster Teeth are ok. They definitely all got older though. They had some funny videos that made me grin once or twice. I never took them for SocJus spergs or blue check marks.... are they?
I don’t watch their stuff much anymore so I can’t verify, but I do remember a moment where Gus (one of the OGs) declared that he wouldn’t play Kingdom Come: Deliverance because of the dev’s goal of history accuracy and not sprinkling POCs in for diversity points. Ashley Jenkins did rebuttel though so she’s pretty cool I guess.

Rooster Teeth worried me when they started hiring all the new blood, stupid people like Ray Narvez who were lame and turning the site into chantardshit. Thankfully he left but I imagine they’ve probably woked the fuck up since. At least with RWBY the show seems focsed more on egalitarianism and doesn’t cram the agenda down your throat. They had a lesbo couple but didn’t feel the need to make a big deal out of it or have a cishet white villain shit on them.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:17 pm

They had a couple new guys who were sorta ok as long as they were being shit on. Kinda like their own personal gang of Film Balds.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:32 pm

I truly and honestly never given a single fuck about anything from Rooster Teeth. Same with Screwattack, same with Machinima*.
*Show
with the sole exception for Manslayer's videos.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:36 pm

Most of the Achievement Hunter crew are way too frathouse to be anything more than token political popular thing of the day...and even then. I might forgive Gavin for being on the gun control wagon, since he and his girlfriend hid in the closet from a shotgun-toting crazed fan. But so far he's kept mum like a good lad.
Ray was cool and probably a shitlord until Tina came into the picture. Still, the worse he's gotten is just being your average Twitch beggar.

Gus is usually the only one get crazy about political things, which is fitting as he is the most soy. Burnie also is--by default of who he is. The rest of their office might be full of leftists, but they usually keep their mouth shut. Even on podcasts, I can't think of an instance where they bring it up. They weren't even fawning over Obama.

Roster Teeth has always been firmly planted in nerdy Gen-X. Too silly for boomers; too cool for millenials.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:30 am

I watched some of their really old GTA multiplayer shit, but I don't watch the AH stuff now because it looks boring as fuck.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:46 am

Plus most of the Rooster Teeth ladies are way better looking than anything Channel Awesome churned out. And we’ve seen one of them naked so far. Kara <3

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:50 am

GTA online is some bizarre stuff. People roleplay jobs or social interactions.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:27 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:46 am
Plus most of the Rooster Teeth ladies are way better looking than anything Channel Awesome churned out. And we’ve seen one of them naked so far. Kara <3
Screen caps! Nigger! Do you have them?

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:41 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:27 pm
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:46 am
Screen caps! Nigger! Do you have them?
http://thefappeningblog.com/category/kara-eberle/