Youtube

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
AdorableOtter

Re: Youtube

Post by AdorableOtter » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:47 pm

That vacuum cleaner is not a girl, guest.

(or is she???)

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:33 pm

It has every right to identify as female, shitlord.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:14 pm

I take a hard stance against that. The vacuum was made with a male power plug and thus is a man, soldering job or not!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:01 pm

And that's why we need to smash the socket patriarchy and usher in a new golden age of plugfluid electric appliances. Also free adapters for everyone.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:22 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:01 pm
And that's why we need to smash the socket patriarchy and usher in a new golden age of plugfluid electric appliances. Also free adapters for everyone.
Disgusting. I bet you use renewable energy sources as well. Anything but nuclear power is heresy!
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:33 pm

My household is powered by the tears of Trump haters, which is even better than nuclear power.

Also apparently two Kraut Youtubers (one with 12k subs, the other with I think 400k) have shit talked at each other to the point they rallied their personal armies to march into glorious battle, resulting in a 400-man-brawl in Berlin. Dunno if the two internet Krauts were actually present, though.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:48 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:33 pm
My household is powered by the tears of Trump haters, which is even better than nuclear power.

Also apparently two Kraut Youtubers (one with 12k subs, the other with I think 400k) have shit talked at each other to the point they rallied their personal armies to march into glorious battle, resulting in a 400-man-brawl in Berlin. Dunno if the two internet Krauts were actually present, though.
12k vs. 400k sounds like a very one sided battle.

Doesn't matter though because we all know that both sides immediately got slaughtered by Muslim gangs. :lol:

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:11 am

After the NZ shooting YouTube deliberately deactivated it's advanced search functions so you can't search conspiracy videos by date, and it's still not fixed despite them being "aware of the problem". Such fucking scum.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:01 am

I kinda like this channel: Civvie 11
He seems to have started with talking about old and terrible FPS but now seems to more do videos on old but great ones. His taste gets a big approval from me in that regard.
The best series of his is the Pro series, which is basically like a condensed walkthrough/review.

Don't watch the one on DUSK if you haven't played it through yet. There are serious spoilers and I'm not one to talk about spoilers in a fucking old style FPS lightly. Play DUSK. Seriously, just fucking do it already. Best game 2018 by far no contest.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:38 am

Yeah I actually found civvie a month or two ago and watched a few of those videos, been meaning to watch the rest.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]