Youtube

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
veris leta facies

Re: Youtube

Post by veris leta facies » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:50 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:17 pm
Relevant:

That mouth, bro!
This is the 2020. The way of the future. Muh depression.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:25 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:14 pm
>Guy in makeup

I remember that getting marketed briefly about once per leap year on TV. Way before any kind of non-cis stuff, strangely enough.
Feminists have been pushing for that shit since the late 90s. They think they want a society of weak feminized men. They don't, but they're too stupid to understand what they want.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:45 pm

So YT has started doing a thing where it keeps nagging you about logging in if you're aren't already (for dem sweet personalized ads, no doubt). This is extra fun if you're in the EU and try to visit YT in private mode, since then you will get this popup as well as the usual "Can we use Cookie, plz?" EUtards have to deal with.

And then you get another popup every now and then about how YT Premium is super cool and awesome and you should relly try this, I dunno, 1 week or so trial for free.

Are they like getting desparate, or do they just feel like being extra annoying?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:53 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:39 am
Now on almost every video YT tries to get me to log in to improve the experience. Just leave me alone, damn. It's not enough that I have an ad shoved up my ass every two minutes?
Germans are late again!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:11 pm

I don't really visit YT all that often in private mode. How else am I gonna keep up-to-date with the latest in mikushit?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:34 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:53 pm
Guest wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:39 am
Now on almost every video YT tries to get me to log in to improve the experience. Just leave me alone, damn. It's not enough that I have an ad shoved up my ass every two minutes?
Germans are late again!
uBlock still works fine on Youtube ads.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:43 pm

AdGuard has been updated and is correctly blocking YouTube's latest faggotry now.
Is Spoony dead yet?

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:29 am

Do you recommend adguard more than ublock?
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:48 am

It works for me. I haven't used ublock.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:29 am

Looks YouTube finally figured out "the glitch" that let you play age-restricted videos if they're embedded. Now there's a shit-to of posts filled with gray boxes telling you to sign it. What a soulless, anti-fun company they've become. Can't wait until you have to QR scan your vaccine barcode just to access the site.