Youtube

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Youtube

Post by Moe Bitches » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:14 pm

>American faggot award
Umm
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

ban

Post by ban » Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:38 pm

^Who?

Anyway, what is with all the jewtube creators making up shit for all their supposed misery due to covid this year? Even fucking cucknadians starting the sobstories :

https://youtu.be/8dyPBkJuFdU?t=3904

This I don't get. Those fucks get revenue and money from at least two different sources constantly, do soemthing that doesn't exactly stresses them as much since they are all former editors or someequally useless shit, talk about exactly the things the normalnigger cattle ranch want to hear and some have work on top of jewtube to gain even more dosh. Yet they constantly find ways to generate pity and sobstories.

Imagine being this pussywhipped and shit as a people. Not just canucks but amerifat jewtubers and bongs as well. There are fucking places in the world suffering not just from the supposed "ultra lethal" covid pandemic, with already tanked economies, constantly under the threat of war and with an obscene amount of rapefugees and they don't whine half as much as these faggots. Shit, there are people out there who managed to not only take advantage of the lockdown, they actively profited from it due to taking steps to counter the drop in funds but also the rising need for jobs come the end of lockdown and now they even had some nice August vacation due to them not giving up and being sadbrains during the lockdown. I know, what an amazing concept, innit? Just fuck them already. Close jewtube while you're at it Susan, it's as harmfull and shitty as tv ever was. Good fucking riddance.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:04 am

I could live comfortably by myself for 1000 a month. Half that if I have someone else splitting things. If your rent is over 1000 then move out
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:51 pm

ban wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:38 pm
Anyway, what is with all the jewtube creators making up shit for all their supposed misery due to covid this year?
That's easy to explain: No matter how many sources of revenue they have, they always want more. Events like Covid are a perfect excuse to rally their fans for a bit of ye olde "If you don't help - aka gimme money - me I will die".
I'd betcha most of these guys pretend they are one bad month away from becoming a hobo, just to keep that Patreon going.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:59 am

Which one of you fuckers is this?

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:09 pm

Wow, the like/dislike ratio. Looks like someone's a bit of out of touch with his audience. Maybe being a pedophile might have something to do with it.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:50 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:59 am
I would never upload a review about 3D lolis.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:13 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:50 pm
Rapeculture wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:59 am
I would never upload a review about 3D lolis.
Only 2D ones? :lol:

This guy is fucking amazing. Like he's straight up admitting that he thinks the 11-year-olds were hot. This has to be some kind of next level trolling. I haven't seen the rest of his shit, and I'm not sure if I want to.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:31 pm

Only? Two Ds are all anyone would ever need.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:46 am

Faggots like this have completely ruined the urban explorer scene. It's all stupid ghost shit with creepy music, obviously bisexual fuck bois, and everyone and their mother selling merch and being sponsored by Honey and Raid: Shadow Legends. I just want to see videos of cool ghost towns and stuff.