bitcoin keeps climbing, normies get involved.

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
rabidtictac

Re: bitcoin keeps climbing, normies get involved.

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:55 am

Ay lmao.

This all goes back to kugel's "if you can't buy a loaf of bread with it, it's not currency."

Even a ho on the street corner knows what she can sell to feed herself. These cryptodummies don't know shit. And you best not be a fucking prepper if you invest in bitcoin because seriously nigga? You gonna tell me when the grid goes down that you can get your bitchcoins off the server and buy essentials with them? :D I have no idea if any preppers are buying fucking bitcoin but a lot of preppers are conspiracy shitheads and they jump on every alternative everything as soon as they can. There's a reason a lot of sovereign citizens are also naturopaths or homeopathic "doctors." Or they sell legal advice without a law degree.

Prepping in itself isn't bad but I'm just saying:

https://www.google.com/search?q=preppin ... irefox-b-1

This is fucking retarded.

https://theprepared.com/prepping-basics ... lockchain/
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:27 am

I'm sure the survivors of a post-apocalyptic hellscape will gladly accept virtual Monopoly money that is not backed up by anything.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:25 pm

So your telling me Bit-Caps won't be a viable, sustainable, and widely adopted form of currency after bottle caps??
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:16 am

BitPOGs will be the next crypto fad.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:37 pm

Meanwhile, these people keep getting awards.
In July 2018, [Ethereum Co-Founder Vitalik Buterin] criticized centralized exchanges, stating that such institutions should “burn in hell.” The software developer argued that the crypto community should confront the idea of the “stupid King making power,” and confirmed his strong positive stance toward decentralization.
Is it just me, or is that concept even more retarded?
(I'll admit that currency pricing policy was never my strongest subjects).
But how the hell can you even set the value of it if nobody agrees on the exchange rate?
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:56 pm

Love the constant goalpost moving and rationalizations no matter what happens with crypto.

"Bitcoin is decentralized and not controlled by big banks like fiat currency!"

> They promote and celebrate giant crypto exchanges which do the same thing.

"There's a fixed amount of Bitcoins that can be mined, we can't just print more like fiat currency!"

> Bitcoin gets forked multiple times and a hundred thousand different flavors of alt-coins get introduced.

"Bitcoin isn't regulated by the government, it's truely free as in freedom!"

> FTC and their equivalents in virtually every other nation step in to regulate cryptos.

Which leads to:

"Woo hoo! Bitcoin is gaining in adoption! Government regulation means it's becoming legit!"
Is Spoony dead yet?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:56 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:37 pm
Is it just me, or is that concept even more retarded?
(I'll admit that currency pricing policy was never my strongest subjects).
Seems like that too me, too. Real currency is backed up by actual governments. Bitcoin is backed up by speculators and internet autism.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:49 am

a) Bitcoin and other crypto currencies can just get banned. What then? Be a criminal? The sole point of it was buying drugs and speculating. Take away the speculating and it's never rising again. Because if it's illegal, there's no paying out, which is the point of speculating.
>but they can't make it illegal
They've done it to gold. Just you watch.

b) Crypto for prepping is beyond retarded. When the time comes, there will be little things I worry about, least of all what I could possibly buy with your imaginary digimon bucks. Get fucked. We're innawoods! You wear the wrong shit you get shot. You show up with a phone (tracking device) you get shot. Currency innawoods is ammunition, propane for my cooker and miniature booze bottles and other useful stuff. Mention crypto at the campfire and you'll also get shot. I'm not fucking around. Society collapsed and you want to tell me about that Lambo you're going to buy with Dogecoin? Nobody will miss you, faggot. I'll happily spend that .357 Mag actual currency just to get rid of the upkeep your worthless ass would require.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:45 pm

There's good eating on them there cryptosperges.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:08 am

Yeah looks like bitcoin is getting ponzi schemed again as it keeps going up only to go quickly back down, people predict that the bottom could be anywhere from 1k-3k but I have a feeling the autism from these people will prevent it from going down much more.
Guest wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:45 pm
There's good eating on them there cryptosperges.
Some of the best things is people blaming others for buying at 18k and holding onto it till now presumably losing thousands in the process.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]