Videos worth watching

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 15581
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Videos worth watching

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:47 pm

Should've handcuffed him before the re-animation, just to be sure.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Poonoo
Bureaucrat
Posts: 4180
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: Videos worth watching

Post by Poonoo » Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:47 am

Bobito wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:31 am


A black gentleman in a cultural interchange after being revived, around min 26.
Not only does he kill them people who saved him but he grabs a woman and uses her as a fucking shield all because he had a gun on him. And even then, if the idiot had gotten a concealed carry license (which isn't very hard in Wisconsin) there would be no issue but since he probably didn't he was looking at a fine and possible jail time so he panicked.

Or he was truly fucking stupid and actually had a license but started shooting anyway out of paranoia. I'm glad the piece of shit died in hospital, the maximum penalty would have been 9 months prison and a $10K fine but he chose to have a shootout and die instead.
No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.
- Socrates

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 19201
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Videos worth watching

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:56 am

I bet the surgeons were all "Oh, wew, this guy's going to die if we don't act quick. .... Hey, Larry, Steve, wanna go for a smoke?".
I can't say that I understand the cop, though. I would've intentionally shot him in the face. Who's going to call you out for it? You put retaliatory fire on him, so what you shot him in the fucking head "by accident"? Then again, the newfag hit the fucking sign post two times so it seems his marksmanship wasn't up to scratch.
RedLine wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:21 am
Marzie desperately wants to feel ProJared's cock and everyone directly involved in the IN universe is an insane mess.
DHI.txt

User avatar
Guest

Re: Videos worth watching

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:27 pm

Whatever the idea behind these body cams where, all they do is make me lose faith in humanity and that is the fastest path to totalitarianism. On the other hand the west is already a totalitarian society according to this video. If you count opening a porn site and seeing a 5 man orgy as the highest and deepest form of totalitarianism :lol:


User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 15581
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Videos worth watching

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:07 pm

The idea behind them was to have hard evidence in case shit like this happens and the media starts whining about racist cops and/or police brutality.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 6637
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: In jail for tax evasion

Re: Videos worth watching

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:45 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:47 am
I'm glad the piece of shit died in hospital, the maximum penalty would have been 9 months prison and a $10K fine but he chose to have a shootout and die instead.
Yeah, that was before he killed the fireman
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Videos worth watching

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:47 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:07 pm
The idea behind them was to have hard evidence in case shit like this happens and the media starts whining about racist cops and/or police brutality.
Bodycams honestly seem like a win-win. 90% of the time they're going to catch fuckers doing shit like this, leaving zero chance of them pulling a dindu nuffin, and the other 10% when cops actually do fucked up shit, it'll help them get caught.

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 6637
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: In jail for tax evasion

Re: Videos worth watching

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:17 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:47 pm
Should've handcuffed him before the re-animation, just to be sure.
What they should have done is taken the gun off him before they revived him.
Poonoo wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:47 am
Not only does he kill them people who saved him but he grabs a woman and uses her as a fucking shield all because he had a gun on him. And even then, if the idiot had gotten a concealed carry license (which isn't very hard in Wisconsin) there would be no issue but since he probably didn't he was looking at a fine and possible jail time so he panicked.
Watching it back, it's not just the gun. He had dope on him too. They'd revived him after an opioid overdose. Chances are he would've gone to prison for something, either the dope or the gun, or both.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

User avatar
Poonoo
Bureaucrat
Posts: 4180
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: Videos worth watching

Post by Poonoo » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:28 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:17 pm
Watching it back, it's not just the gun. He had dope on him too. They'd revived him after an opioid overdose. Chances are he would've gone to prison for something, either the dope or the gun, or both.
Yeah, the dickhead tried to claim it was just pills.

"Where's the bottle so we can know what it is you took?"
"Ugh...I just took the pills with me out of the bottle and put them in my pocket before taking them"

They knew he was full of shit, they should have had someone behind him ready to grab him if he tried anything. They knew he had a gun on him when they saw the bulge on his side.
No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.
- Socrates

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 10996
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Videos worth watching

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:07 am

Truly someone who deserved to die. I'm only sad a real hero gave their life before this faggot got smoked.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:56 am
I bet the surgeons were all "Oh, wew, this guy's going to die if we don't act quick. .... Hey, Larry, Steve, wanna go for a smoke?".
I can't say that I understand the cop, though. I would've intentionally shot him in the face. Who's going to call you out for it? You put retaliatory fire on him, so what you shot him in the fucking head "by accident"? Then again, the newfag hit the fucking sign post two times so it seems his marksmanship wasn't up to scratch.
I guess that cop was just one of those optimists who became a cop because he really wanted to help people. He was way nicer with that guy than the situation called for. Cops are also used to being shit on for absolutely everything. We put them in situations like the above and then we bitch and moan no matter what they do. Kill the guy? Police brutality. Don't kill him? He kills more people, now he's back in the system and set for an early release while the taxpayers cover his costs in prison.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests