Videos worth watching

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
User avatar
Guest

Re: Videos worth watching

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:25 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:39 am
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:47 am
People either need to believe me or dont. Do the research and face me with facts instead of flipflopping around all the damn time. Not you specific btw.
Belief is a social construct.
Social constructs are inherently unsocial constructs!

Stop taking that bait ASS :lol:

User avatar
AdorableOtter
Posts: 851
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:03 pm

Re: Videos worth watching

Post by AdorableOtter » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:10 am

ASS vs the world

phpBB [video]

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 19965
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Videos worth watching

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:25 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:10 pm
JL Unlimited wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:03 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:47 am
People either need to believe me or dont. Do the research and face me with facts instead of flipflopping around all the damn time.
<Wants to be trusted without facts
<Wants facts from others


Image
Are you braindamaged or dont you have eyes?
See, that's the big red flag. "Do your research!" is a bullshit line. You've done the research you want other to do, didn't you? So, what are your results? You must have undeniable proof you can just easily put on the table, no?
It's the shit flatearthers say when one calls them out. It's what marxists will tell you, despite communism having failed so many times. It's always "Read this book" or "Do your research" but it's never just a simple answer.
That's especially damning because answers are so easy. They don't even need to be correct either. Most people will be able to answer a question why they believe something right away no problem. It may just be opinion or straight up false but they will answer easily. Like you do in terms of religion, for example. Why are you Christian? Simple answer. You've done it many times. But for the tranny thing, it's always just outright evasion.

That's what's getting those pistachios roasting. If "Because Bible!" is a fine enough answer for Christianity, why is a straight answer for the tranny stuff so hard?
:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: It's almost like it's baseless. :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
RedLine wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:21 am
Marzie desperately wants to feel ProJared's cock and everyone directly involved in the IN universe is an insane mess.
DHI.txt

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 7109
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am

Re: Videos worth watching

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:17 am

AdorableOtter wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:10 am
snip
What movie is this?
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 9425
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: Videos worth watching

Post by mad bum » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:24 am

AdorableOtter wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:10 am
ASS vs the world
vid
That's actually cuckson.
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:17 am
What movie is this?
It doesn't have black people, so you wouldn't be interested.
"Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own."

Image

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 7109
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am

Re: Videos worth watching

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:24 am

mad bum wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:24 am
It doesn't have black people, so you wouldn't be interested.
What an odd thing to say
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

User avatar
AngrySpoonySnob
Posts: 2589
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:36 pm

Re: Videos worth watching

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:09 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:25 am
Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:10 pm
JL Unlimited wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:03 pm


<Wants to be trusted without facts
<Wants facts from others


Image
Are you braindamaged or dont you have eyes?
See, that's the big red flag. "Do your research!" is a bullshit line. You've done the research you want other to do, didn't you? So, what are your results? You must have undeniable proof you can just easily put on the table, no?
It's the shit flatearthers say when one calls them out. It's what marxists will tell you, despite communism having failed so many times. It's always "Read this book" or "Do your research" but it's never just a simple answer.
That's especially damning because answers are so easy. They don't even need to be correct either. Most people will be able to answer a question why they believe something right away no problem. It may just be opinion or straight up false but they will answer easily. Like you do in terms of religion, for example. Why are you Christian? Simple answer. You've done it many times. But for the tranny thing, it's always just outright evasion.

That's what's getting those pistachios roasting. If "Because Bible!" is a fine enough answer for Christianity, why is a straight answer for the tranny stuff so hard?
:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: It's almost like it's baseless. :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
Are you people seriously braindamaged? How about actually responding to stuff talked about in the videos. There are your facts fucking retards. If you dont believe them argue about it with me and Ill teach you how you are wrong. But the videos itself have all kinds of sources and proof but you retards just see a video posted, ignore it and then spout your retarded filth at me. Saying I need to give proof when Ive been posting it for years just makes me sigh, is humanity really this dumbed down? Are you people insane beyond all belief? Are you so fooled by the worlds deception that you need to lie to yourself in order to keep your imaginary faerytale world standing? You are a coward, seriously, too afraid too see the world for what it truely is. And because you are a little coward you express your fear of the unknown by attacking the messenger bringing it to your attention. Classic behaviour of weakminded individuals who are more cowardly than a weasel.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

User avatar
CIANIgger
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 5146
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: Videos worth watching

Post by CIANIgger » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:40 pm

TL;DR
SpoilerShow
Image

User avatar
AngrySpoonySnob
Posts: 2589
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:36 pm

Re: Videos worth watching

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:54 pm

Or maybe you are so dumb you also need me to post basic stuff like the stuff below which even the most retarded 5 year old learns but perhaps you are below that level kugel.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Here you can stop drooling now, even you will get it someday dont worry.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

User avatar
veris leta facies
Posts: 1286
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:26 pm

Re: Videos worth watching

Post by veris leta facies » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:33 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:09 pm
Are you people seriously braindamaged? How about actually responding to stuff talked about in the videos. There are your facts fucking retards. If you dont believe them argue about it with me and Ill teach you how you are wrong. But the videos itself have all kinds of sources and proof but you retards just see a video posted, ignore it and then spout your retarded filth at me. Saying I need to give proof when Ive been posting it for years just makes me sigh, is humanity really this dumbed down? Are you people insane beyond all belief? Are you so fooled by the worlds deception that you need to lie to yourself in order to keep your imaginary faerytale world standing? You are a coward, seriously, too afraid too see the world for what it truely is. And because you are a little coward you express your fear of the unknown by attacking the messenger bringing it to your attention. Classic behaviour of weakminded individuals who are more cowardly than a weasel.
That was exceptionally well summarised, couldn't put that better myself and I agree 100%. It's a great tragedy people do not generally understand this and don't realize what's happening around us.
Human rights and wrongs are not determined by justice, but by might. Disguise it as you may, the naked sword is still king-maker and king-breaker, as of yore. All other theories are lies and lures.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests