Videos worth watching

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
User avatar
Complicity
Posts: 339
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:14 am
Location: Guinea

Re: Videos worth watching

Post by Complicity » Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:21 pm

Image

User avatar
Guest

Re: Videos worth watching

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:46 pm

I'm starting to think the Simpson creators are time travelers.



User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 20729
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Videos worth watching

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:36 pm

Oh yeah. Russia doing a big military parade. What a shocker.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 24937
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Videos worth watching

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:21 am

SpoilerShow
Image

User avatar
Tony Schiavone
Posts: 1937
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:11 pm

Re: Videos worth watching

Post by Tony Schiavone » Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:31 pm

Russia's problem is that it never got the respect it deserves.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 24937
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Videos worth watching

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:21 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:31 pm
Russia's problem is that it never got the respect it deserves.
Is that a shitpost?
SpoilerShow
Image

User avatar
Tony Schiavone
Posts: 1937
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:11 pm

Re: Videos worth watching

Post by Tony Schiavone » Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:12 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:21 am
Is that a shitpost?
Mostly. But there are a few times I think of this old quote I read from Mikhail Pogodin:
France takes Algeria from Turkey, and almost every year England annexes another Indian principality: none of this disturbs the balance of power; but when Russia occupies Moldavia and Wallachia, albeit only temporarily, that disturbs the balance of power. France occupies Rome and stays there several years during peacetime: that is nothing; but Russia only thinks of occupying Constantinople, and the peace of Europe is threatened. The English declare war on the Chinese, who have, it seems, offended them: no one has the right to intervene; but Russia is obliged to ask Europe for permission if it quarrels with its neighbor. England threatens Greece to support the false claims of a miserable Jew and burns its fleet: that is a lawful action; but Russia demands a treaty to protect millions of Christians, and that is deemed to strengthen its position in the East at the expense of the balance of power.
We can expect nothing from the West but blind hatred and malice... (comment in the margin by Nicholas I: ‘This is the whole point’).
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 20729
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Videos worth watching

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:58 pm

Cute, Russians think they're people.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3720
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Videos worth watching

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:31 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:12 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:21 am
Is that a shitpost?
Mostly. But there are a few times I think of this old quote I read from Mikhail Pogodin:
France takes Algeria from Turkey, and almost every year England annexes another Indian principality: none of this disturbs the balance of power; but when Russia occupies Moldavia and Wallachia, albeit only temporarily, that disturbs the balance of power. France occupies Rome and stays there several years during peacetime: that is nothing; but Russia only thinks of occupying Constantinople, and the peace of Europe is threatened. The English declare war on the Chinese, who have, it seems, offended them: no one has the right to intervene; but Russia is obliged to ask Europe for permission if it quarrels with its neighbor. England threatens Greece to support the false claims of a miserable Jew and burns its fleet: that is a lawful action; but Russia demands a treaty to protect millions of Christians, and that is deemed to strengthen its position in the East at the expense of the balance of power.
We can expect nothing from the West but blind hatred and malice... (comment in the margin by Nicholas I: ‘This is the whole point’).
TOBY FAIRE, Russia had no business "protecting millions of Christians" in the Ottoman Empire. They (purposedly or not) misinterpreted an old treaty that made the Tzar the protector of ONE church in ISTANBUL.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:58 pm
Cute, Russians think they're people.
More cute is the fact that they ever expected the Perfidious Albion and Le Eternal Frog to behave any differently.

Image

User avatar
Guest

Re: Videos worth watching

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:48 pm

Didn't know such a channel existed, looks pretty neat.

https://imgur.com/a/hl8TKnf

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests