Videos worth watching

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
rabidtictac

Re: Videos worth watching

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:50 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:35 am

Let's eat meat and win the day.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:07 pm

I think I've watched one from India where a chick got nommed by a cow. Wasn't even actively hunting for it as much as it was just casually scooping up everything from the ground.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:40 pm

:lol:

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:11 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:07 pm
I think I've watched one from India where a chick got nommed by a cow. Wasn't even actively hunting for it as much as it was just casually scooping up everything from the ground.
I think they are actually quite selective and love meat. They EVEN MUNCH ON HUMAN MEAT. Meat = Justice.

Never Before Seen: Deer Spotted Eating Human Bones
Guest wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:40 pm

:lol:
It takes about 10 years for soyboys to realize animal worshiping cult is a mistake.

td;dw some vegan soyboy switched to meat only diet, his wired gut symptoms all disappeared.

I suspect he has some sort of grain intolerance but either way, vegan cultists are a bunch of crazy lying scamming insane fucks.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:48 am

At least meats have a lot of essential shit your body needs. A vegan cupcake has nothing in it. Also it's kind of a myth that saturated fat is super bad for you. Humans have been eating shitloads of meat for years. Yeah sure, hunter-gatherer societies ate meat somewhat rarely, but when they did get it, they would get pounds and pounds and pounds of meat and eat tons of it.
RAPEMAN wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:55 pm

Though tbf, hunter-gatherers where alot more active than modern manlets and burnt through those calories a lot faster.

Vegans are basically trying to have the reality of their metabolism conform to their ideology, even though it's so not working and you can pretty much use basic biology to debunk them.
I mean, how many of the world's most intelligent lifeforms (humans including) are pure herbivores? 'Cause it seems to me that all of them with great intelligence and maybe even creativity use that stuff to hunt.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:53 am

There barely is a pure herbivore mamal period. As you can see above, most are at least opportunistic carnivores. Chicken eat mice as well. Those animals don't go actively hunting but when something just presents itself to them, they eat it.
Now for a human, being a vegetarian isn't healthy at all. It can be done, just like living on meat alone, but both are stupid ideas.
Really, our problem is that we're way too resilient. It just takes way too much and way too long of a time to kill yourself with terrible food. Shit, look at how long it takes for heavy alcoholics to drink themselves to death. It takes so long, people get the idea that it's actually fine to live like that.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:20 pm

Our bodies are way better evolved than most people realize. There are a few key points of failure, like teeth and the prostate, but our bodies can survive a long time eating complete trash.

Most animals on the planet will eat meat yeah. Parrots will crack bones to get the marrow.
RAPEMAN wrote:

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:33 pm

Even in Wakanda they understand the benefits of meat eating.

When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.