Videos worth watching

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.

Re: Videos worth watching

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:59 pm

Meat and vegetables both have their merits but carbs have almost no redeeming factors for the average (AKA sedentary) person of current year. It's absolutely buttfuck retarded that the populace here in burgerland is led to believe that fucking bread should be the cornerstone of their diet.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:10 am

Carbs are wonderful. They are top efficient fuel that is easy to consume in mass. The only problem is people not burning that energy.
veris leta facies wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:33 pm
Even in Wakanda they understand the benefits of meat eating.

Liberia is hilarious. It's like a shithole nation on a shithole continent. Like burgers make fun of Europe, Poland makes fun of Germany and Germany makes fun of Sweden, so does every single nation eventually get down to the lowest of the bunch and that is Liberia. That's even more hilarious considering what that nation even is.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:29 am

Carbs are great if you live somewhere where people struggle to get enough calories. They're terrible if you live somewhere where the problem is getting too many calories.

And I only mean they're "great" in the sense you'll stay alive eating them. Nutritionally, a lot of carb sources are pretty barren of nutrients.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:17 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:48 am
At least meats have a lot of essential shit your body needs. A vegan cupcake has nothing in it. Also it's kind of a myth that saturated fat is super bad for you.
This, and ever growing concerns about certain types of plants (e.g. soy, wheat) could be the reason Veganism became more and more about extreme animal worshiping and online REEEEing, rather than improving health and science. Even if some of their beliefs about health benefits were true, no one would believe them because of REEEs. Also, prohibiting all the animal derived products is just plain nonsensical. Even Buddha wasn't that extreme you know.
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:59 pm
Meat and vegetables both have their merits but carbs have almost no redeeming factors for the average (AKA sedentary) person of current year. It's absolutely buttfuck retarded that the populace here in burgerland is led to believe that fucking bread should be the cornerstone of their diet.

The irony is, your comment pretty much proves you have never even tried low carb diet. Human body needs sugar one way or another and carbs are the most efficient and accessible sources for that. If you've ever tried low carb diet, you would know how tricky and difficult it is for modern average people and you would never call carb eaters retarded.

Also, some vegetables (especially non-green ones) tend to contain moderate amount of carb, hence you're kinda contradicting yourself.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:28 pm

AdorableOtter wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:17 am

This, and ever growing concerns about certain types of plants (e.g. soy, wheat) could be the reason Veganism became more and more about extreme animal worshiping and online REEEEing, rather than improving health and science. Even if some of their beliefs about health benefits were true, no one would believe them because of REEEs. Also, prohibiting all the animal derived products is just plain nonsensical. Even Buddha wasn't that extreme you know.
Yeah, but what about MUH CLIMATE CHANGE?
AdorableOtter wrote:

The irony is, your comment pretty much proves you have never even tried low carb diet. Human body needs sugar one way or another and carbs are the most efficient and accessible sources for that. If you've ever tried low carb diet, you would know how tricky and difficult it is for modern average people and you would never call carb eaters retarded.

Also, some vegetables (especially non-green ones) tend to contain moderate amount of carb, hence you're kinda contradicting yourself.
Seems possible, but you have to dig to find out the few videos why it might be bad for you to go full ketosis. (You stomach lining starts breaking down, among other things).
The solution keeps circling back to less calories and less processed shit. Or eat the same--but get off your fat ass and move around.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:09 pm

AdorableOtter wrote:

The actual irony is, I've been on a low carb diet for months now. You must have some boogie2988 levels of self-control if you call resisting carbs "difficult." It's never been easier in the history of humanity to pick and choose what goes into your body. Stop eating out and cook your own food.

Nobody's getting fat from the carbs in veggies so why even bring it up aside from desperate sperging.

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:36 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:28 pm
Seems possible, but you have to dig to find out the few videos why it might be bad for you to go full ketosis. (You stomach lining starts breaking down, among other things).
The problem is, evidence (especially about the long term effect) is quite lacking. There're doctors/researchers who actively research and practice the diet by themselves but it'll take some time until we get a better picture.
Tony Schiavone wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:28 pm
The solution keeps circling back to less calories and less processed shit. Or eat the same--but get off your fat ass and move around.
Yep, most studies about {whatever} diet lacks what their subjects stopped to eat rather that started eat. Anyone would do better on whatever trending diet if they were eating like Spoony or ChrisChan.

```
Guest wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:09 pm
The actual irony is, (snip)
Nope, that's not an irony, that's a simple stupidity I totally expected. You didn't even specify what kind of low carb diet you were on, and, again, that's a proof you really don't understand what you're talking about. Unlike something like "plant based diet", "low carb diet" is a vague blanket term it doesn't mean much .
Please explain to me (or just run away like nothing happened :lol:) what kind of diet you're on and why that's superior to carb based diet with objective evidence, not you anecdote or arm shattering online role playing.

Hint:the problem I was talking about was not "resisting carbs" but retard like will never understand. Enjoy your pizza, fat fuck.
Retard wrote: Nobody's getting fat from the carbs in veggies so why even bring it up aside from desperate sperging.
Ah, do you even potato?

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:00 am

AdorableOtter wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:36 pm
Guest wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:09 pm
The actual irony is, (snip)
Nope, that's not an irony, that's a simple stupidity I totally expected. You didn't even specify what kind of low carb diet you were on, and, again, that's a proof you really don't understand what you're talking about. Unlike something like "plant based diet", "low carb diet" is a vague blanket term it doesn't mean much .
Please explain to me (or just run away like nothing happened :lol:) what kind of diet you're on and why that's superior to carb based diet with objective evidence, not you anecdote or arm shattering online role playing.

Hint:the problem I was talking about was not "resisting carbs" but retard like will never understand. Enjoy your pizza, fat fuck.
Retard wrote: Nobody's getting fat from the carbs in veggies so why even bring it up aside from desperate sperging.
Ah, do you even potato?
Damn dude, did someone strike a nerve? :lol: I started doing keto because I always wanted to see myself with a six-pack and it's obviously awesome for achieving that shredded aesthetic that obviously makes people like you insecure as fuck. Never been a fatass in my life and I think that's all the explanation your pissy faggot (and probably actually fat) ass deserves out of me. I definitely don't have the time or the patience to sit around on the internet and cite/explain to you how, for example, the insulin spike from carbs opens up your cells for fat storage like your mom opens up her legs for black dicks. Your fat stupid brain is probably still stuck in the ancient and debunked "all calories are created equal" mindset. I'm not wasting keystrokes on you, fattie.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:25 am

>Keto

People need to call it what it really is.

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:41 am

Guest wrote:
Mwah! Look at me and my cool diet!
Some of us decided to focus on making money rather than working on trying to sell supplements on a juiced up body
And no, I'm not a fatass. I once ate nothing but Zaxby's crap and still had a six-pack because my friend ensured I kept going to the gym three times a week.

If you want to do keto, then great, but most of it is just eating healthy food, like fish, eggs, and veggies. I'd rather do that than have to drink gallons of water, mineral and salt supplements, and buy a bunch of meters and urine strips just to be alive.

Also they're bad for building muscle. Everytime one of these fakes brings up only six-pack abs, that's code for just wanting to look like Ghandi. You want to build up broad upper shoulders and chest/back I would say as much if not more than perfect abs. Those tend to tag along from a total body workout.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.