Videos worth watching

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
rabidtictac

Re: Videos worth watching

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:00 am

mad bum wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:25 am
>Keto

People need to call it what it really is.

Basically, yes.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:08 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:41 am
Guest wrote:
Mwah! Look at me and my cool diet!
If you want to do keto, then great, but most of it is just eating healthy food, like fish, eggs, and veggies. I'd rather do that than have to drink gallons of water, mineral and salt supplements, and buy a bunch of meters and urine strips just to be alive.
the first sentence here describes the typical keto diet much more accurately than the second. Congratulations: you're a retard too.

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:28 pm

Guest with Special Needs wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:00 am
I-I-I'm on keto diet EVEN THOUGH I CAN'T EVEN TELL YOU WHAT I ATE FOR BREAKFAST boohoo!!! And no! Of course I have no idea about current macro ratio! Fuck you! I wanna fuck my mother! I hate everything and everyone!!
Stop ducking my question. I ask you again, show me the evidence why ketogenic diet is superior to moderate~high carb diet, with objective evidence. And tell me why longest living people are not doing ketogenic diet (or do they live longer on keto?) Considering people like Dr.D’Agostino haven't reached that point yet, you could be the leading figure of keto dieters. DO IT NOW!!

But, seriously, it's pathetic you can't even talk about anecdotes right without REEEEing. You're as stupid/retarded/religious as those vegan soyboys. Kill yourself.
Tony Schiavone wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:41 am
Guest wrote:
Mwah! Look at me and my cool diet!
If you want to do keto, then great, but most of it is just eating healthy food, like fish, eggs, and veggies. I'd rather do that than have to drink gallons of water, mineral and salt supplements, and buy a bunch of meters and urine strips just to be alive.
Actually you have to do blood/breath test. High ketone level in urine doesn't always mean you're in ketosis, and that's one of the "tricky" stuff I was talking about.

Also, those "fat loss by keto" fat asses rarely knows keto diet isn't that effective at fat loss (ie under same caloric/protein intake, fat loss is basically the same as carb based diet), studies favoring keto diet do exist but the difference isn't that dramatic.

It's somewhat long story but the real potential benefit of keto diet is something quite different from fat loss. I can guarantee you this guest poster is a typical Diet Cuckson. It's funny how he casually admitted he started keto to LOSE FAT, he basically admitted his fatness and body image issues.

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:42 pm

AdorableOtter wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:28 pm
It's funny how he casually admitted he started keto to LOSE FAT, he basically admitted his fatness and body image issues.
jesus christ :lol: keep grasping at straws, retard

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:25 pm

Well, it's getting boring, maybe it's time to finish off this mentally challenged incel.
Guest wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:42 pm
for example, the insulin spike from carbs opens up your cells for fat storage like your mom opens up her legs for black dicks.
According to you, insulin spike is the culprit. That means there is nothing wrong with something like low-gi bread.
Guest wrote:It's absolutely buttfuck retarded that the populace here in burgerland is led to believe that fucking bread should be the cornerstone of their diet.
According to you, at least some types of bread are okay, but at the same time considering bread as a main calorie source is buttfuck retarded. As I said before, you keep contradicting yourself because you have no idea about what you're talking about.

If you want further education from me, donate to my Patreon, otherwise there will be no reply from me.
Your arms are already shattered.

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:22 pm

get checked for autism my dude

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:46 pm

Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:04 am

Why is miku's clothes always so shiny?
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:47 pm

A Kekistan flag is the perfect gay background for Mikushit.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:48 pm

Could use more weeb, though.
mad bum wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:04 am
Why is miku's clothes always so shiny?
I guess someone at either Crypton or Sega decided that all the black parts of her outfit are some kind of plastic or latex (while the shirt is from a slightly less fetish-y but still shiny fabric) so that the lighting would make her look more futuristic and/or "realistic" for those video games and live concerts. Or something.

You don't really get the same vibe from the official 2D (waifu) art, so it might really be a case of some 3Dfags getting too excited about textures and bloom and stuff.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette