GOTIS

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 9464
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: GOTIS

Post by mad bum » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:20 am

"Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own."

Image

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 11214
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: GOTIS

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:54 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:59 am
Poonoo wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:26 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:10 pm
Translation: I'm afraid to post a picture of the women I prefer because I'm scared someone will call xir a tranny.
I knew he would never post it, just like those guest posters who say every woman posted here is no better than a 6 at best but will go silent when you ask them what woman they would consider a 9 or a 10 looks like. It's the best way to shut them up.

I swear Kugel is the only person on the internet who has shit on someone's taste in women but has actually posted what he would fuck.
sigh you people really are beyond retarded. Cant even decipher what I say or wont take the time to research yet give a big mouth like a 12 year old ignorant black child.

Also get your facts straight before whining like a bitch, Ive never shit on someones taste in WOMEN. You faggots like men XD
Just because it calls itself a woman or just because you call it a woman doesnt make it one.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:10 pm
Translation: I'm afraid to post a picture of the women I prefer because I'm scared someone will call xir a tranny.
You say it isn't a woman, so we say post a picture of what is. You won't because you're a cowardly faggot who likes trannies.
Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:18 am
I know somebody is in the right and telling the truth when they block me when I start asking questions.

User avatar
CIANIgger
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 5175
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: GOTIS

Post by CIANIgger » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:37 pm

I'll start. I like em fake and slutty. A slut who just is a slut is at least honest.
SpoilerShow
Image
Image
Image
SpoilerShow
Image

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 11214
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: GOTIS

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:02 pm

SpoilerShow
Image
Your turn, ASS.
Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:18 am
I know somebody is in the right and telling the truth when they block me when I start asking questions.

User avatar
Credo in Deum
Posts: 496
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:51 pm

Re: GOTIS

Post by Credo in Deum » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:34 pm

ASS sounds like he suffers from paranoid symptoms, stop smoking weed dude (if you are) :lol:

User avatar
AngrySpoonySnob
Posts: 2589
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:36 pm

Re: GOTIS

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:35 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:54 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:59 am
Poonoo wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:26 am

I knew he would never post it, just like those guest posters who say every woman posted here is no better than a 6 at best but will go silent when you ask them what woman they would consider a 9 or a 10 looks like. It's the best way to shut them up.

I swear Kugel is the only person on the internet who has shit on someone's taste in women but has actually posted what he would fuck.
sigh you people really are beyond retarded. Cant even decipher what I say or wont take the time to research yet give a big mouth like a 12 year old ignorant black child.

Also get your facts straight before whining like a bitch, Ive never shit on someones taste in WOMEN. You faggots like men XD
Just because it calls itself a woman or just because you call it a woman doesnt make it one.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:10 pm
Translation: I'm afraid to post a picture of the women I prefer because I'm scared someone will call xir a tranny.
You say it isn't a woman, so we say post a picture of what is. You won't because you're a cowardly faggot who likes trannies.
Logic isnt your strong suit I see.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

User avatar
AngrySpoonySnob
Posts: 2589
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:36 pm

Re: GOTIS

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:35 pm

Credo in Deum wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:34 pm
ASS sounds like he suffers from paranoid symptoms, stop smoking weed dude (if you are) :lol:
How am I paranoid? Everything I say can easily be researched for those who are not ignorant and lazy.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

User avatar
AngrySpoonySnob
Posts: 2589
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:36 pm

Re: GOTIS

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:37 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:02 pm
SpoilerShow
Image
Your turn, ASS.
Nice bait, at least I hope it was. Otherwise its no wonder you can fall for male orcs like April.


And Ive said it before and Ill say it again. Ill never post a picture of a person here so forget about it. No amount of pushing, trolling or jabbing is every going to change that. Even you people with your big mouth havent done anything but post celebs / tv people etc.
Last edited by AngrySpoonySnob on Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

User avatar
AngrySpoonySnob
Posts: 2589
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:36 pm

Re: GOTIS

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:38 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:37 pm
I'll start. I like em fake and slutty. A slut who just is a slut is at least honest.
SpoilerShow
Image
Image
Image
haha very funny you are now all posting obvious trannies in order to get me to do something or respond in a way? Be gay all you want dude isnt going to change shit XD
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 11214
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: GOTIS

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:32 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:37 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:02 pm
SpoilerShow
Image
Your turn, ASS.
Nice bait, at least I hope it was. Otherwise its no wonder you can fall for male orcs like April.
>post popular porn star almost universally agreed by everyone is attractive
>ASS calls her a tranny
>justASSthings.txt

And Ive said it before and Ill say it again. Ill never post a picture of a person here so forget about it.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:10 pm
Translation: I'm afraid to post a picture of the women I prefer because I'm scared someone will call xir a tranny.
Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:18 am
I know somebody is in the right and telling the truth when they block me when I start asking questions.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests