GOTIS

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: GOTIS

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:39 am

mad bum wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:36 am
Yeah it's pretty mild, I remember seeing some foreign fuck with no hands getting his throat sawed with a razor and him trying to close it with stump arms. People are sick.
I see you've seen some fine entertainment from past your southern border. Mexicans are animals. Even I can't watch most of the cartel stuff without losing my erection.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:07 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:39 am
I see you've seen some fine entertainment from past your southern border. Mexicans are animals. Even I can't watch most of the cartel stuff without losing my erection.
White Supremacy sure does make non-white people do some awful shit.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:38 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:07 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
White Supremacy sure does make non-white people do some awful shit.
I blame the patriarchy.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:35 pm

Internalized racism is a global pandemic.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ban

Post by ban » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:17 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mexicans are animals.
Roaches are worse than that. We had some turks cross the cypriot border and we just apprehended them and had two border guards walk in and send them back. Just before they reach the white border line to go back to "cypriot grounds", the two turkish border guards shot both kids(yes, the guards were both 18 and 19 year old kids) in the back of the heads from low angles and suffered no consequences because the guards were in the neutral zone. All in front of a guard who had his shift at the time, also 18 years old. Needless to say, I saw the kid coming home when the incident happen and I doubt he'll ever recover from that shit. That was last year. And they've been doing shit like that ever since the Green Zone was established. Oh and it's not like the roachguards were any older either. Fucking monsters.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:07 pm

Well, whaddaya expect? Mainland Greece never cared to support Cyprus during the battle over it so the roaches know they can do what they want. You'd need a big dick guy in charge willing to escalate the situation and finally get rid of them and claim the island whole.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:06 pm

https://variety.com/2019/biz/news/insta ... 7/#respond

Another THOT slain. I love how she was a "medical school graduate at 24" yet probably made all her money as an Instahoe, meaning all that training and shit was basically for nothing....even if it was dermatology. Glow in the dark KGB Niggers left no trace and stuffed her in a suitcase to boot.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:16 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:06 pm
I love how she was a "medical school graduate at 24" yet probably made all her money as an Instahoe, meaning all that training and shit was basically for nothing
TOBY FAIRE thats usually true for people who aren't whores (aka men).

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:00 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:16 pm
CIANIgger wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:06 pm
I love how she was a "medical school graduate at 24" yet probably made all her money as an Instahoe, meaning all that training and shit was basically for nothing
TOBY FAIRE thats usually true for people who aren't whores (aka men).
What are you babbling about? What man makes all his money on Instahoe?

Heidi is a cuck

Post by Heidi is a cuck » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:46 am

I saw Screaming Mantis on this list. I forgot I followed her on Twitter. My God that girl is pathetic these days. She's gotten fat, lazy and seems to have turned into a crazy bird lady. Since she seems to rarely leave her room I can just picture it a mess between her clothes, good wrappers and other shit(probably some real bird shit too) and I bet it reeks of old food, pussy from her masturbating a lot (I can't picture her in her current state getting fucked and I feel now a day's most know she's crazy) and the aforementioned bird shit. Hell she doesn't even post pics of her shitty saggy tits to laugh at anymore