Gina Carano Sues Disney

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
CuckTurdginson

Gina Carano Sues Disney

Post by CuckTurdginson » Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:07 pm

https://variety.com/2024/tv/news/gina-c ... 68506/amp/

The gist here is that one of the people cast in the first few seasons of The Mandalorian (she’s honestly a pretty shit actor, but that’s beside the point) - got fired for going on conservative tangents on Twitter - first about trannies - then about comparing conservative actors getting blacklisted to the holocaust.

Funded by Elon - she is now suing Disney.

The good is that I don’t think this is the biggest loser of an argument I’ve ever seen. The bad is she’s getting funded by Elon - who will find a way to Ty Beard the whole thing.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Gina Carano Sues Disney

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:35 pm

Don't forget she also dared to make fun of neo-pronouns.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:42 pm

And I’ll say I don’t think actors need to be going on extended tangents on Twitter - so if Disney held this standard to everyone - like when Paramount fired Derpy Eyes from Scream, maybe they’d have protection.

They don’t, tho.
ebin namefag wrote:

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:19 am

I agree in general with the notion that actors should be professional on social media. But they are people too. If we can shitpost, why can't they? It would only be a double standard. Lord knows that actors are not "better" than us, so we can hardly hold them to higher standards. If anything, the actor is an inferior breed and we should be understanding of their baser qualities.

The worst that can be said of these actors who go on political tirades is that they're namefagging. Perhaps the best punishment for them would be forcing them onto anon accounts where they cannot use their names or reputations.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:03 am

Ahh, the Freddy Krueger solution, taking away their name and therefore power. I like it.

Yeah fuck these people, if leftists can go on their insane rants why can’t others rant about what they believe in?
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:24 am

The claim was she was fired for "trivializing the holocaust," which is fucking weaksauce because that happens like once a week now.
ebin namefag wrote:

Uguuboi

Post by Uguuboi » Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:36 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:03 am
Ahh, the Freddy Krueger solution, taking away their name and therefore power. I like it.

Yeah fuck these people, if leftists can go on their insane rants why can’t others rant about what they believe in?
Look at how everything TPTB don't like is going to lead to another holocaust, or how whites owe Kikelstein forever for it. The whole of Current Year depends on us unquestioningly worshiping the Holobunga. Same with nog and trans rights, etc. They need these things to club you into submission with.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:19 pm

Political affiliation isn't a legally protected class in California or the US so I'm not sure how she'll win.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:37 pm

I don't think she has the slightest chance either. While it's a double standard, I don't think one wants to set the precedent of not being able to fire people for widely public statements.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:48 pm

After Vic lost what should have been a good case against incompetent leftist fuckwits I have no hope for this broad fighting the mouse lawyers.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.