Wikipedia and Wikia

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Just Some Random Guy
Posts: 481
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:16 am

Re: Wikipedia and Wikia

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:03 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:13 am
Wikipedia have been very annoying with their begging lately.
In fairness, a lot of donation-supported sites do that towards the end of the year.

User avatar
Poonoo
Site Admin
Posts: 3083
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: Wikipedia and Wikia

Post by Poonoo » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:25 pm

Just Some Random Guy wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:03 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:13 am
Wikipedia have been very annoying with their begging lately.
In fairness, a lot of donation-supported sites do that towards the end of the year.
They do that all year though.
No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.
- Socrates

Just Some Random Guy
Posts: 481
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:16 am

Re: Wikipedia and Wikia

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:44 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:25 pm
Just Some Random Guy wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:03 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:13 am
Wikipedia have been very annoying with their begging lately.
In fairness, a lot of donation-supported sites do that towards the end of the year.
They do that all year though.
I've only noticed it towards the end of the year.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 14111
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Wikipedia and Wikia

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:15 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:21 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:30 pm
I think they sent him to a Christian boot camp to pray the trans out of him. That might've worked a bit too "well".
So yeah, I went to high school with a guy.
We weren't close friends, but we knew each other from the "smart kid" classes. He seemed completely straight when I knew him. Didn't hear about him for awhile and then I heard he was this super high-ranking member of the gay mafia. And then didn't hear about him for a while and then I happened to stumble across an article that he had successfully prayed the gay away.
So I go on Wikipedia just now and I find out that James Franco has made a movie about his life.

So anyways, it seems like "pray the gay away" might actually work for some people.
1. His last name means "bald" in German. Or rather bald head. *Nelson laugh*
2. I can't properly express how much I hate James Franco. I just can't. One of the very few people I wish would just drop dead ASAP.
The ball is wild!

User avatar
Liar Revealed
Posts: 2612
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:58 pm
Location: W. WA, USA

Re: Wikipedia and Wikia

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:39 am

Well, he's on Hollywood's shitlist right now thanks to #meagain. His career is all downhill from here.
復活!ジュウワリオの大強姦冒険

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4416
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: In jail for tax evasion

Re: Wikipedia and Wikia

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:59 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:15 am
I can't properly express how much I hate James Franco. I just can't. One of the very few people I wish would just drop dead ASAP.
I find him inoffensive compared to his good buddy Seth Rogen. Now there's someone who genuinely deserves to be put in a fucking oven.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 14111
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Wikipedia and Wikia

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:56 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:59 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:15 am
I can't properly express how much I hate James Franco. I just can't. One of the very few people I wish would just drop dead ASAP.
I find him inoffensive compared to his good buddy Seth Rogen. Now there's someone who genuinely deserves to be put in a fucking oven.
Where Rogen is just a plain dipshit, Franco is a mix between some New Age hippie and the most pretentious artsy cunt I can imagine. He combines the two kinds of people I can't stand into a package of pure loathesomeness.
Exactly the guy to make fun of Wiseau while pretending he isn't. Wiseau is living the American Dream, you concentrated and distilled Commiefornia hipster omega cuck! Get absolutely fucked!
The ball is wild!

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4416
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: In jail for tax evasion

Re: Wikipedia and Wikia

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:53 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:56 pm
Where Rogen is just a plain dipshit, Franco is a mix between some New Age hippie and the most pretentious artsy cunt I can imagine. He combines the two kinds of people I can't stand into a package of pure loathesomeness.
Different strokes I guess. I find it very easy to ignore Franco and his films. I find it very easy to ignore Rogen's films, but Rogen himself is just fucking everywhere in the media in full obnoxiousness and I really just want to punch his face in.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 9052
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Wikipedia and Wikia

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:45 pm

Fortunately, I don't watch anything from either of those cunts.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 14111
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Wikipedia and Wikia

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:15 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:45 pm
Fortunately, I don't watch anything from either of those cunts.
Me neither but Rogen is nowhere to be seen in our media at all. Meanwhile, I see the twat Franco everywhere. I'd unironically gas the fucker and enjoy watching it as well.
The ball is wild!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests