Wikipedia and Wikia

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Wikipedia and Wikia

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:48 pm

>renowned authors are less relevant than the guy who got fucked to death by a horse

Can't argue with that.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:45 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 2:41 am
I've noticed faggy SJWs and tranny/gay freaks of nature butting their heads into old school manime more than once.
Sign of the times. No easy to consume entertainment medium is safe.
Indeed. I've noticed a lot of SJWs/soibois are getting into Hokuto no Ken lately. You know, the old manga about beefcake martial artists where the only female warrior in the entire canon is told to stay in the kitchen by her love interest and he's portrayed as being in the right.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:47 pm

Let them. When it's time tor the left to eat their own, their identity will come attached to it in the great Internet archive. And they will be shamed and devoured.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

ban

Post by ban » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:45 pm
Guest wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 2:41 am
I've noticed faggy SJWs and tranny/gay freaks of nature butting their heads into old school manime more than once.
Sign of the times. No easy to consume entertainment medium is safe.
Indeed. I've noticed a lot of SJWs/soibois are getting into Hokuto no Ken lately. You know, the old manga about beefcake martial artists where the only female warrior in the entire canon is told to stay in the kitchen by her love interest and he's portrayed as being in the right.
You're forgetting about how the one "damsel in distress" in the whole mango was also getting into trouble by pretending to be a man until she revealed who she truly was and her feminity shone through and basically made the mad conqueror who was killing everyone left and right into a tragic villain and how the entire song is about the love of a man and a woman. or how some of the Hokuto Shinken techniques are based on dances Goddesses did and how through love the manly beefcake brutes became tragic villains.

No fucking wonder the soybois don't like it, it basically tells them to become men and feel a lot of things, a lot of sad things and once they cry to get over it and fix the damn mess, while telling them that women should be women and treat the men with respect. :lol: Shit, the final chapters of the manga is Bat getting fucked up and semi-dead and Lyn's love for him revives him, with Lyn being the second coming of Julia in a lot of the characters eyes.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:16 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:45 pm
That's... distressing. That's another anime wiki that I'm in charge of. I suppose I should be on guard for some snowflake trying to take it over.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:19 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:16 pm
That's another anime wiki that I'm in charge of.
What are you doing with your life, my man?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:56 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:19 pm
Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:16 pm
That's another anime wiki that I'm in charge of.
What are you doing with your life, my man?
I've made a lot of mistakes in my life and now I'm paying for them. That's how I look at it, anyways.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:58 pm

That's a very....Jewish attitude, I must say
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:57 am

Raoh was woke; he hired a tranny.