Wikipedia and Wikia

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Wikipedia and Wikia

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 12, 2019 3:03 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 2:48 am
Poonoo wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 1:16 am
I have a new title now.
:lol:
Now all you have to do is cry about how you feel unsafe and how words are violence!
All joking aside, I think you're being a bit aggressive here, buddy. That Supreme Shitposter title may have gone a bit to your head, don't you think so? I better take a look through your previous posts as well, when I'm done with de-ranking you, just to make sure you didn't behave in such a threatening manner before and remove the offending posts. I'm sure you'll agree that's reasonable. Thank you for your understanding.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun May 12, 2019 4:17 am

We need new titles since a lot of the regulars hit the previous mark, maybe at 10k posts.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Sun May 12, 2019 4:33 am

If everybody is a Supreme Shitposter, then nobody is.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 12, 2019 6:12 am

All shitposters are supreme.
But some shitposters are more supreme than others.
We understand your concerns, but unfortunately this just doesn't seem to be a situation where we can provide a simple solution (and there doesn't appear to be a Terms of Use problem here). I'm certainly sad that it's come to a situation where you've ended up being demoted - but that does not mean you can't still work things out with that and get your rights back.

I can only really recommend continuing to try and hash out a compromise
You'd think that new admins/bureaucrats/whatever would automatically (and perhaps secretly) have to go through some probation period where you just can't go all DELETE FUCKING EVERYTHING on a wikia.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun May 12, 2019 8:50 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 6:12 am
You'd think that new admins/bureaucrats/whatever would automatically (and perhaps secretly) have to go through some probation period where you just can't go all DELETE FUCKING EVERYTHING on a wikia.
It's almost as if a company called "Fandom" is staffed by dim soyboys who've never had a taste of power in their lives (and never will), leaving them unable to predict obvious abuses of power and too cowardly to correct abuses brought to their attention.

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Sun May 12, 2019 12:39 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 10:12 pm
Ok, this is embarrassing showing myself in a sperg war over an anime. I hope you can get some enjoyment out of this, at least when he pulls the SJW cards.

The killer when dealing with Wikipedia/Wikia is the confusing mess of bureaucracy, endless and contradictory mess of rules, and tenacious spergs with literally no life that spend every waking hour on these wikis editoing and memorizing all the rules they can use against you. (Like on Twitter.)
I'm actually kinda annoyed at this putz on your behalf. Editing that wiki was a hobby of yours and he took it away for no good reason. Life is so unfair. If it makes you feel any better, he's probably a total loser IRL if he's throwing his weight around on fucking Wikia.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 12, 2019 2:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 4:33 am
If everybody is a Supreme Shitposter, then nobody is.
I'm fine with that. Everyone on DHI is a member of the sperg elite afterall.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun May 12, 2019 2:27 pm

BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 12:39 pm
Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 10:12 pm
Ok, this is embarrassing showing myself in a sperg war over an anime. I hope you can get some enjoyment out of this, at least when he pulls the SJW cards.

The killer when dealing with Wikipedia/Wikia is the confusing mess of bureaucracy, endless and contradictory mess of rules, and tenacious spergs with literally no life that spend every waking hour on these wikis editoing and memorizing all the rules they can use against you. (Like on Twitter.)
I'm actually kinda annoyed at this putz on your behalf. Editing that wiki was a hobby of yours and he took it away for no good reason. Life is so unfair. If it makes you feel any better, he's probably a total loser IRL if he's throwing his weight around on fucking Wikia.
Being a complete loser myself it doesn't help me when other losers make my life more difficult for no reason.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon May 13, 2019 12:17 am

Thanks guys! I'm kind of speechless to find sympathy at DHI of all places.
But I think we've all had experiences with asshole mods that we remember bitterly.
Also, this is yet another case of SJWs taking over a hobby and deplatforming people who don't fit the narrative. But I could never imaging it happening to me and this franchise of all things. This is the series where this guy is one of the main heroes:
お前はもう死んでいる。

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon May 13, 2019 12:41 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 12:17 am
Thanks guys! I'm kind of speechless to find sympathy at DHI of all places.
But I think we've all had experiences with asshole mods that we remember bitterly.
DHI was founded because of shitty moderation of the TGWTG and more importantly the TSE forums. It's why Monty was stupid on 1.0 for being hypocritical and being a tight assed mod himself when DHI was founded on the right to shitpost.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.