Chris-chan

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Chris-chan

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:15 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:48 pm
He's still on his "Neptunia is real" trip? This shit ain't healthy.
His whole existence has been unhealthy...
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:42 pm

Being too much into nep nep may even be the most mentally sound he's ever been.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:01 pm

First Sailor Moon, now Nep-Nep. For all his faults, he knows how to spot quality waifus.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:28 pm

Was on da Farmz at work for that spicy DSP autism, and I saw this story - it's the featured thread on there atm.

Basically 2 guys blackmailed Chris into sending them confessions that he was a paedo, made him punch Barb, and sending videos of him shitting on the floor, which they further used to extort money and shit from him. They blackmailed him in the first instance by saying there was a superweapon on the moon that was aimed at CWCville. Apparently after they threatened to release the videos Chris ended up sending $6k in stuff to these guys. It's quite a trip, but fuck, the guy needs to be in a fucking home at this point.

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:00 pm

Read the OP and I can't help but feel that out of everyone involved the biggest faggot is Null. Null keeps calling the sheriffs, FBI, people's moms, acting as if he was ever a super nice guy who just wanted to help ole' Chrissy Shits out. Running KiwiFags must be fucking exhausting, but he did this to himself.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:12 pm

He doesn't want to let go of his favorite lolcow. It's like a less murderous version of Moby Dick.
Angelfire Memes wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:28 pm
Basically 2 guys blackmailed Chris into sending them confessions that he was a paedo, made him punch Barb, and sending videos of him shitting on the floor, which they further used to extort money and shit from him. They blackmailed him in the first instance by saying there was a superweapon on the moon that was aimed at CWCville. Apparently after they threatened to release the videos Chris ended up sending $6k in stuff to these guys. It's quite a trip, but fuck, the guy needs to be in a fucking home at this point.
Fuck me, does this whole "Christory" know no bounds?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:52 pm

The irony of course is that this isn't much different to the stuff Null and his inner circle have done to Chris in the past. They even got a hoard of embarrassing videos they either made of Chris or forced Chris to make.

But, as always with Null, it's only okay if he does it
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:04 pm

A good portion of the particularly fucked up videos were actually called out as being fucked up and awful as they were happening, particularly the shit with Bluespike.
Null is too busy defending m'tranny's honor to pull shit like this.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:05 pm

I was gonna say, the first rule of operation for every KF member is to try to dox somebody so they can start fucking with their real life. I don't see why they'd want to protect a cow from being fucked with, just because it's not THEM fucking with the cow.

I mean, I don't support people being blackmailed, but I also don't support doxing or most of the other shit KF do.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:14 pm

Pepsi Man wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:04 pm
Null is too busy defending m'tranny's honor to pull shit like this.
They have more recent videos, like post-Bob's death, that they just sit on. Includes stuff like Chris bawling his eyes out over Bob's death.

Null's on his high horse here but he's actually been party to way worse.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.