Hollywood Rape General

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:17 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:01 pm
Back in the day when a man or a woman invited you back to his place for drinks it was called a "proposition." Meaning they were inviting you to have sex. If you didn't want to engage in sex, you denied the - say it with me - "proposition."

Women are so dense now.
Dense? They just want to be able to get paid for their boozing while not having to do anything else in return. That's kinda smart, specially when they figured out that a lot of white-knighting cucks would go with that regardless.

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:39 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:17 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:01 pm
Back in the day when a man or a woman invited you back to his place for drinks it was called a "proposition." Meaning they were inviting you to have sex. If you didn't want to engage in sex, you denied the - say it with me - "proposition."

Women are so dense now.
Dense? They just want to be able to get paid for their boozing while not having to do anything else in return. That's kinda smart, specially when they figured out that a lot of white-knighting cucks would go with that regardless.
Not even just that. You've got to understand how the female sociopath mind works. A lot of these women figure that if they give this rich, famous guy a blowjob, he'll make THEM rich and famous. So they go along with it and when they don't get rich and famous, they cry rape, which in their minds is fair because the guy "tricked" them into sex under false pretenses when he didn't make them rich and famous afterwards. Even if he actually did try to boost their career and they didn't go anywhere because they're talentless whores. Of course, nowadays most modern male celebrities are such cucks, the blowjob isn't even considered part of the arrangement, the thots expect to be made rich and famous just for letting the guy bask in their presence.

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:33 pm

Throw away all the actors and just make everything 2D cartoons. There, i fixed the current year.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:25 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:33 pm
Throw away all the actors and just make everything 2D cartoons. There, i fixed the current year.
Tara Strong's existence would disprove that.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:41 am

Tara is the exception that proves the rule
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:08 am

Eventually, mankind will be able to replace all VAs with Vocaloids.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:33 pm
Steven Universe and NuShe-Ra say hi.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:38 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:08 pm
Steven Universe and NuShe-Ra say hi.
They exist because burgers don’t a shit about 2d animation, outside of Zombie Spongebob and Nu-Teen Titans. They wouldn’t stand a chance in the 90’s. Hell, they wouldn’t stand a chance in the fucking 70’s.
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:09 am

I didn't know this (or much of anything, really) about Edward James Olmos. So that makes it two pedophiles that were cut out of that latest Predator movie.

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:57 am

How do I reach these keeeeds?