Hollywood Rape General

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Rapeculture

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by Rapeculture » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:37 am

We need to start taking rights away from women. This whole thing was a fucking debacle.

The pussification of Burgerland has gone too far.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:08 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:37 am
We need to start taking rights away from women. This whole thing was a fucking debacle.

:roll:

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:52 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:08 am
Rapeculture wrote:

Don't worry, America will soon be overrun by trannies and Muslims, so you'll have your way soon enough.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:13 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:52 am
Guest wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:08 am
Rapeculture wrote:

Don't worry, America will soon be overrun by trannies and Muslims, so you'll have your way soon enough.
Relax, it's one of the two butthurt CA fans (or producers, if any of them are from South Dakota) who keep guest posting here and can't look away.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:54 am

Cosby is totally fucked now. GG.
The 80-year-old comedian faces up to 10 years in prison on each count, but Cosby is likely to serve them concurrently. A sentencing hearing with Judge Steven O'Neill has not yet been scheduled, and Cosby remains out on bail.
He's looking at 10 years in prison and the article I read directly mentioned #meagain. Apparently there are concerns he's a flight risk, since he supposedly owns a private plane and has homes in many different states.

At his age, unless he gets house arrest, I would wager he may not see the outside of a prison for the rest of his life. He has currently been allowed to go home, but is not allowed to leave the state and will be subject to GPS monitoring. It sounds like the judge declined to immediately lock him up based on his track record of consistent good behavior regarding court dates.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:08 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:54 am
He's looking at 10 years in prison and the article I read directly mentioned #meagain. Apparently there are concerns he's a flight risk, since he supposedly owns a private plane and has homes in many different states.
It's 30 years, actually.

I doubt he'll do even a third of that. He's old, he's going blind, he's not violent and Rolf Harris (different countries, I know) did stuff that was way worse and only got five years because of his age, of which he did about three.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:43 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:05 am
I get the impression Bill Cosby wasn't a big deal outside of America, judging by how many British websites keep calling him "Mr. Crosby".
The Bill Cosby show was on but that's it. He's got no more relevance than Full House or Home Improvement. Maybe even less since it's an older show and dropped out of syndication much sooner.
Everyone knows him, sure, but he was never important. If that's odd to you, realise that fucking nobody knows who Oprah is.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:06 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:08 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:54 am
It's 30 years, actually.

I doubt he'll do even a third of that. He's old, he's going blind, he's not violent and Rolf Harris (different countries, I know) did stuff that was way worse and only got five years because of his age, of which he did about three.
I thought the speculation from news outlets was that they would let him serve multiple sentences at the same time. So his time would work out to ten years, but almost certainly less than that. Maybe I read it wrong. I thought they were going to roll his sentencing together in recognition of shit like his good behavior and his age.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:12 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:06 pm
I thought the speculation from news outlets was that they would let him serve multiple sentences at the same time. So his time would work out to ten years, but almost certainly less than that. Maybe I read it wrong. I thought they were going to roll his sentencing together in recognition of shit like his good behavior and his age.
Well, that's speculation. He could get a sentencing judge that would throw the book at him, in which case he's looking at the maximum of thirty years for three consecutive sentences. Of course, the judge could decide to let him run concurrent sentences, in which case he's looking at the maximum of ten years. In my opinion he's not going to do ten years, I'll be surprised if he does a full five years and he'll probably go to a country club anyway.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:14 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:12 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:06 pm
Well, that's speculation. He could get a sentencing judge that would throw the book at him, in which case he's looking at the maximum of thirty years for three consecutive sentences. Of course, the judge could decide to let him run concurrent sentences, in which case he's looking at the maximum of ten years. In my opinion he's not going to do ten years, I'll be surprised if he does a full five years and he'll probably go to a country club anyway.
I think he'll get sentenced to 10 and do much less, but that's just how the court system works. You get charged with 1000 years, bargain down to 7, get 3 with good behavior and overcrowding. What's important is he WILL do time inside a prison and he's old enough he may very well die in there.
RAPEMAN wrote: