Useless Human Debris...

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Tony Schiavone

Re: Useless Human Debris...

Post by Tony Schiavone » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:11 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:36 am
Who the FUCK cares? :lol: Imagine acting like getting your eyes dilated was some kind of trial. Bitch, it's a fucking eye exam.
TOBEY FAIR ... getting a eye exam is the worst fucking experience for me. Dentist? No problem. Drill whatever the hell you want. (I've been blessed with good teeth, actually). Reset bones, whatever.

But eye exams--different story. My eyes don't cooperate at all. I try every thing I can think of to get them to stay open, but they refuse the thought of anything going near them. I blame my freakishly long eyelashes.
Shooting the air crap at my pupils is just torture and takes forever to get any sort of reading. Even dilation is a mess. Even when I force hold them open, they tear up and it takes forever to get the drops in. [That might be because they've been poked and mauled and had all colors of bright flashing lights for 45 minutes before though.]
Don't want it to be that way, but what can you do?

Anyways, tictac, surprised that was the tweet you went with getting upset over.
I mean, this one is much more indicative of the character of the person, woudn't you agree?:
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:36 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:36 am
Who the FUCK cares? :lol: Imagine acting like getting your eyes dilated was some kind of trial. Bitch, it's a fucking eye exam.
Depending on how much exposure to light you subject yourself to while under eye dilation, you may end up with a bit of headache. I know because I had a battery of eye exams just last week and that happened because after the exams I had to go outside and wait for a cab undr daylight to go home. Since I got medical leave for the rest of the day, I just took a nap to help my eyes to go back to normal and I woke up a few hours later as good as new.

"I had trouble focusing after dilation" - NO SHIT, SHERLOCK! That's why doctors warn you to not drive or walk under sunlight while under eye dilation.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:41 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:43 am
Pretty much every gay man I know is well-to-do. Or at least steadily employed. My six-figure-earning boss at work is gay. You can be a filthy deviant and still hold a job.

How come trannys are so poor?

It couldn't be because they're mentally ill, right?
That's because even fags can have a modicum of restraint. There are those who don't even look the part and keep theyr gayness restricted to their bedrooms, so of course they won't have any problems. Even the effeminate ones can function normally and be skilled at their jobs.

Trannies, on the other hand, were considered freaks and mentally ill aberrations for a reason.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:54 pm

The Tranny Virgin vs The Fag Chad.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:43 am

Lupa retweeted this thing yesterday and I was curious what the deal was so I looked at their Twitter and this person, who I guess is homeless and in dire straits, is pretty much an SJW pop culture retweet machine. It's Movieblob and Renfamous and comics and movies and TV and Star Wars and Disney+ for miles and miles.

Meanwhile, I just want to learn WHY this person is homeless.

After scrolling down for several minutes, blowing by dozens upon dozens of crap tweets and not even getting past the last 12 or so hours, I couldn't find it and gave up.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:11 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:43 am
If he's actually homeless then he wasted all his money on Fucko Pops.
Sick of these twitter niggers with the "SJW [character]" naming scheme. NPCs.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:59 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:43 am
Lupa retweeted this thing yesterday and I was curious what the deal was so I looked at their Twitter and this person, who I guess is homeless and in dire straits, is pretty much an SJW pop culture retweet machine. It's Movieblob and Renfamous and comics and movies and TV and Star Wars and Disney+ for miles and miles.

After scrolling down for several minutes, blowing by dozens upon dozens of crap tweets and not even getting past the last 12 or so hours, I couldn't find it and gave up.
Oh dude I know this fucker, literal autist who constantly spouts off stupid shit and regurgitates stuff like you said. Hope he freezes in the streets.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:51 pm

The thing that kills me about this guy is that even street beggars will try to at least offer an explanation or some kind of appeal to your sensitive side. They'll get a piece of cardboard and a marker and write "Homeless Veteran" or something like that on it.

I gave $5 to a woman yesterday who was shivering in front of the supermarket with a sign that said something to the effect of "Have kids; need help". I'm an evil conservative, but I'm willing to lend a hand to somebody who's having a tough time.

Meanwhile, this asshole has Twitter and enough juice in his phone to tweet and retweet two hundred times a day about Star Wars, but can't even give you a pinned tweet with ANY hint of why his life is fucked up right now? .

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:40 pm

That would require him to realize that his life is fucked up.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:49 pm

Read the shit on failed human landfills like Something Awful sometime. These wretches argue, completely straight faced, that expenses related to pop culture consumption are just as vital as those used for food and other basic needs.
Is Spoony dead yet?