Hollywood Rape General

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
User avatar
CuckTurdginson
Posts: 604
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:19 pm

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by CuckTurdginson » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:33 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:09 pm
I hate to admit but I've thought about doing the same. I hate women and I don't want them to have any more influence in my life. Plus I'm running out of HDD space to horde music and anime.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 16386
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:32 pm

>implying non-white men can be sexual predators
>having the non-white men be lectured by white people


JUST.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 20149
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:39 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:33 am
Is that your video project for your gender studies classes?
RedLine wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:21 am
Marzie desperately wants to feel ProJared's cock and everyone directly involved in the IN universe is an insane mess.
DHI.txt

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 7235
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:25 pm

If it is I give it a D+ for effort
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

User avatar
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3829
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:06 am

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:34 pm

I give it a D for "Didn't Watch".

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 7235
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:48 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:34 pm
I give it a D for "Didn't Watch".
You're missing some comedy
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:44 pm

That's the whitest gayest black guy ever.

User avatar
CuckTurdginson
Posts: 604
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:19 pm

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:29 pm

Was thinking I'd send it to Disney so I can direct the next Star Wars.
Guest wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:09 pm
I hate to admit but I've thought about doing the same. I hate women and I don't want them to have any more influence in my life. Plus I'm running out of HDD space to horde music and anime.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 20149
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:32 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:29 pm
Was thinking I'd send it to Disney so I can direct the next Star Wars.
Now I'll ask you a question and I want you to be honest. Are you Max Landis?
RedLine wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:21 am
Marzie desperately wants to feel ProJared's cock and everyone directly involved in the IN universe is an insane mess.
DHI.txt

User avatar
CuckTurdginson
Posts: 604
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:19 pm

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by CuckTurdginson » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:40 pm

If you watch Bright backwards, the actors just say "DHI was right again" over and over.
Guest wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:09 pm
I hate to admit but I've thought about doing the same. I hate women and I don't want them to have any more influence in my life. Plus I'm running out of HDD space to horde music and anime.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest