MGTOW getting as annoying as Feminism

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Liar Revealed

Re: MGTOW getting as annoying as Feminism

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:57 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:27 am
Happiness is fake.
Cowtowing to the beliefs of dumb normalfags works out for nobody.
Yeah. I wonder if normies truly exist. Whenever I get to know someone well, I notice 1) This person doesn't have it all together like it seems. 2) This person is actually very weird and very flawed.
復活!ジュウワリオの大強姦冒険

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:54 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:41 am
Some of the MGTOW philosophy is commendable, but I'm not convinced that its adherents actually have happy and fulfilling lives.
What tipped you off? The fact that they're always bitching about women repetitively despite supposedly having cut them out of their life? :lol:

CIANIgger
Supreme Shitposter

Post by CIANIgger » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:53 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:41 am
Some of the MGTOW philosophy is commendable, but I'm not convinced that its adherents actually have happy and fulfilling lives.
I really don't get along with most women and am happier without them in my life. However I do sometimes feel a biological + societal pressure to become a normie guy with a wife and it makes me feel bad. I suspect a lot of these MGTOWs feel the same and won't admit it.
I've followed TFM on YouTube since late 2015. His views have remained consistent for the most part, and he's made it no secret he has those urges and actively proposes ways to get around them. The man actually has a 3D waifu sex doll and talks about it.