RIP College Humor

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
Cuckara
Posts: 779
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:19 pm

Re: RIP College Humor

Post by Cuckara » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:27 pm

He couldn't have picked a more perfect name than AngrySpoonySnob.
"I'm a nasty cock slut" - Lewis Jeffrey Lovhaug

""How do I explain to my daughter incest is wrong?" Is it actually wrong? I don't know, this is like a... This is a crazy fucking thing." - Steven Kenneth Bonnell II

User avatar
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3259
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:22 pm

Re: RIP College Humor

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:16 pm

Reinstate ASS's account but limit his daily posting quota artificially.

User avatar
Guest

Re: RIP College Humor

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:59 pm

I distinctly recall ASS proudly proclaiming he was gonna block all guestposters. Look at him now.

User avatar
CIANigger
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 6504
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: RIP College Humor

Post by CIANigger » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:30 am

ASS is just ASS-mad that he's not king shit and people don't hang on his every word when he spouts nonsense. It really is that simple.
Immigration/Demographic Replacement?
LGBTQ agendas?
Communism?
Socialism?
Abortion?
Eroded Family Unit?
Climbing Divorce/Plunging Marriage rate?
Welfare State?
Social Justice?
Sexual Degeneracy?

Take women's rights away. You just do it.

User avatar
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3259
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:22 pm

Re: RIP College Humor

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:09 am

CIANigger wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:30 am
ASS is just ASS-mad that he's not king shit and people don't hang on his every word when he spouts nonsense. It really is that simple.
But who would be better at being king shit than an ASS?

User avatar
Guest

Re: RIP College Humor

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:38 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:09 am
CIANigger wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:30 am
ASS is just ASS-mad that he's not king shit and people don't hang on his every word when he spouts nonsense. It really is that simple.
But who would be better at being king shit than an ASS?
We have better retards now in terms of both entertainment value and objective quality, like Moe Bitches.
ASS was of course never needed but in this post A12 world we can't even ironically miss him.

User avatar
Guest

Re: RIP College Humor

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:02 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:29 pm
And its obvious nobody has learned a single thing since theyre still lusting after trannies so whats the point anyway, my knowledge is better shared with people who want to open their eyes to truth.
Hey ASS is this a tranny or a real woman?

https://m.facebook.com/kgirlinternation ... e_internal

Vaporwear
Posts: 830
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:48 am

Re: RIP College Humor

Post by Vaporwear » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:18 am

Everyone here is stupid. We're all "free speech blahblahblah" but let's face it, that means dealing with fucking idiots like ASS who are only interesting in causing problems and drama like a PMSing teenaged bitch.

That's the problem with the human race, they can't understand that if you go too far with any particular ideal, you end up with a giant nuclear irradiated hole where civilization used to be. So fuck free speech. Keep that faggot ASS banned, you fucking idiots, or else you can kiss your retarded forum goodbye.

Anyone else better shut the fuck up. Instead, rape some of the bitches that used to work for College Humor, rape any hot chick if you have to, that's fine, even if it's a 12 year old girl, that's not even a bad thing, but stop trying to suck a dude's dick, you ASS loving dick sucking faggots.

User avatar
CIANigger
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 6504
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: RIP College Humor

Post by CIANigger » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:02 am

Vaporwear wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:18 am
Everyone here is stupid. We're all "free speech blahblahblah" but let's face it, that means dealing with fucking idiots like ASS who are only interesting in causing problems and drama like a PMSing teenaged bitch.

That's the problem with the human race, they can't understand that if you go too far with any particular ideal, you end up with a giant nuclear irradiated hole where civilization used to be. So fuck free speech. Keep that faggot ASS banned, you fucking idiots, or else you can kiss your retarded forum goodbye.

Anyone else better shut the fuck up. Instead, rape some of the bitches that used to work for College Humor, rape any hot chick if you have to, that's fine, even if it's a 12 year old girl, that's not even a bad thing, but stop trying to suck a dude's dick, you ASS loving dick sucking faggots.
Whoa! That edge is sharp af bruh!
Immigration/Demographic Replacement?
LGBTQ agendas?
Communism?
Socialism?
Abortion?
Eroded Family Unit?
Climbing Divorce/Plunging Marriage rate?
Welfare State?
Social Justice?
Sexual Degeneracy?

Take women's rights away. You just do it.

User avatar
Guest

Re: RIP College Humor

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:09 am

What the fuck kind of name is Siobhan?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 5 guests