RIP College Humor

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: RIP College Humor

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:52 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:45 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:15 pm
The guy who calls every woman a tranny white-knights for some e-thot just because she's female (she says). Oh the irony. Under that tranny-hating mask was a pussybeggar the entire time.
You do know just saying something doesnt make it so right? Either you are delusional or dont know what whiteknighting means.
So ASS, since you're back, how did that nofap year turn out for you? Did you spank it to trannies after the first month?

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:53 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:50 pm
It is, my reasons for returning shortly have been explained already. Was just awesome too see Poonoo was so butthurt over something so long ago he ip banned the instant he saw he messed up the ban originally XD
So I just kept posting to let you people know your "hero of free speech" is just another insane with power nazi like all the people he claims to be different from. Its also fun to me that he went through the trouble of doing the IP ban after all this time and its useless XD Hilarious how pathetic and dumb that fuckboi is :lol: :lol: :lol:

But dont worry the circlejerk can resume soon enough once the few good people here are made clear how pathetic Poonoo and his moderator buttbuddies are, having become what they've made fun off and tried to seperate themselves from, oh the hilarious irony!! :lol:
Yeah, post a picture of a real woman, faggot
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:55 pm

So this piece of shit got banned from whatever other forums he sought refuge in (like every place he's ever been a member of) and decided to come back here.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:59 pm

>ASS, the Muslim defender, is a refugee
It's like poetry.

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:00 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:55 pm
So this piece of shit got banned from whatever other forums he sought refuge in (like every place he's ever been a member of) and decided to come back here.
Well you sick fucks basically hunted my entire history of internet posts so if there was another forum im sure you fags had found it by now.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:00 pm

Just saw some faggot quoted me. Not gonna read that shit, nigger.
Is Spoony dead yet?

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:02 pm

I enjoyed ASS' posts but he began to shit up every fucking thread with his tranny-Israeli conspiracy theories. It's not that we hate free speech but if I contributed multiple pages of posts about hating niggers in every thread it would get fucking tiring to read.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:16 pm

Get Jim to review the rest of Photon already, David.

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:18 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:02 pm
I enjoyed ASS' posts but he began to shit up every fucking thread with his tranny-Israeli conspiracy theories. It's not that we hate free speech but if I contributed multiple pages of posts about hating niggers in every thread it would get fucking tiring to read.

This. Everyone got sick and tired of ASS derailing threads with his bullshit, and the most annoying part was he would never ever admit he was in the wrong. No matter what he said, he was always right and everyone who disagreed with him was either retarded or didn't understand his points. There's nothing worse than a smug egomaniac who makes every conversation about himself.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:24 pm

Cuckara wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:18 pm
This. Everyone got sick and tired of ASS derailing threads with his bullshit, and the most annoying part was he would never ever admit he was in the wrong. No matter what he said, he was always right and everyone who disagreed with him was either retarded or didn't understand his points. There's nothing worse than a smug egomaniac who makes every conversation about himself.
Reminds me of a greasy wretch living alone in Aurora, IL.
Is Spoony dead yet?