Lee is still Gay(ming)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Lee is still Gay(ming)

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:20 am

What the fuck is VRChat? Is this what broken anime trannies are doing when they hit 40? Is it like Second Life for GenX? And if so, how can we troll this.

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:13 pm

I always found this video was always a great insight to Lee's childhood...

He talks about how his Dad had secretly lost his job and never told his family for over two years, and in all that time pretending to go to work, he just spent any penny he had on collecting baseball cards (as an investment in the future).

Anyhoo, long story short, he ended up getting divorced over it and despite "investing" over $6000 into the collection (45,000 cards), Lee sold it all for $100 twenty five years later, then looked them up another five years later and saw they were now worth $20.

(Also a great parallel with the bullshit Metal Jesus spews about how valuable collecting video games will be in the future)

But Lee was always cool to me, nice guy.

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:48 pm

Guru Larry wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:13 pm
(Also a great parallel with the bullshit Metal Jesus spews about how valuable collecting video games will be in the future)
Probably going to be more collectable than baseball cards at any rate, least the ones before faggots like him and the comic book collectors came along. Those LRG releases aren't going to be worth the plastic they were made with.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:36 pm

Guru Larry wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:13 pm
he just spent any penny he had on collecting baseball cards (as an investment in the future).
I was laughing reading this part before I even read the rest of the post. So obvious how this would pan out.
Is Spoony dead yet?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:43 pm

>identifies as a VR waifu
>legit thinks Good Spoony is just a life-changing VR session away

I honestly can't tell which of these is the bigger sign for insanity :thinking:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:55 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:03 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:50 am
RC, if you don't mind you could hit up Dena after all. Just inquiring if they even are together anymore. I can't imagine any woman putting up with that craziness.
Last time I talked to her, which was about a year ago, they were indeed still married. I'm going to have to be a bit careful when I get in touch with her. I gave her some shit over her GFM to pay rent last time we talked. In retrospect, I'm not sure that was a great move considering Lee's physical (and now possibly) psychological problems. They needed help in more ways than one, apparently.

I'll make it a point to get in touch with her this weekend. I can't make any guarantee that she won't just tell me to fuck off. :lol:
Why
Why would you admit this

Cucksonjin

Post by Cucksonjin » Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:10 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:55 pm
Rapeculture wrote:
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:50 am
RC, if you don't mind you could hit up Dena after all. Just inquiring if they even are together anymore. I can't imagine any woman putting up with that craziness.
Last time I talked to her, which was about a year ago, they were indeed still married. I'm going to have to be a bit careful when I get in touch with her. I gave her some shit over her GFM to pay rent last time we talked. In retrospect, I'm not sure that was a great move considering Lee's physical (and now possibly) psychological problems. They needed help in more ways than one, apparently.

I'll make it a point to get in touch with her this weekend. I can't make any guarantee that she won't just tell me to fuck off. :lol:
Why
Why would you admit this
Because he doesnt give a shit.
Maybe you need to go back to discord or kiwi where People pull gayops.
OR lurk eternally until you get how this place works.

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:16 pm

Cucksonjin wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:10 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:55 pm
Rapeculture wrote:

Why
Why would you admit this
Because he doesnt give a shit.
Maybe you need to go back to discord or kiwi where People pull gayops.
OR lurk eternally until you get how this place works.
I meant it's not a good idea to powerlevel about how you donate to some girl on the internet.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:23 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:16 pm
I meant it's not a good idea to powerlevel about how you donate to some girl on the internet.
Get some reading comprehension. He didn't give her money, he gave her shit for making a GFM. :roll:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:16 pm
I meant it's not a good idea to powerlevel
Fuck off kiwi.