Literal Nigger X and Pussy Juice Media

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Re: Literal Nigger X and Pussy Juice Media

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:19 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:13 am
Never mind this fucking thread or it's kahntent. Bla bla Nigger X was insensitive towards wahmen. Who cares.
What I'm interested in is the whole dynamics that led to it's creation and such. Prophet, why don't you log in?
Four pages of nada, told you the bitch nigga had nothing.

Also guest you are greatly twisting around the Ejacula incident, and judging by how you recount events/type with weird punctuation and capitalization I suspect you’re a regular in X’s streams.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:33 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:19 am
Sure, but I believe there's something of interest. He's a failed wannabe CA network coon and his thirst for Jillian is legendary.
Old Black Man wrote:
Also guest you are greatly twisting around the Ejacula incident, and judging by how you recount events/type with weird punctuation and capitalization I suspect you’re a regular in X’s streams.
That guest most likely is Prophet. But you seem to know a lot about the regulars in his chat so why not elaborate?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:47 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:33 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Sure, but I believe there's something of interest. He's a failed wannabe CA network coon and his thirst for Jillian is legendary.
Old Black Man wrote:
That guest most likely is Prophet. But you seem to know a lot about the regulars in his chat so why not elaborate?
I’d rather not. I have no idea who it is, it just seems like someone who spends a lot of time there. Even I don’t know half that shit.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Prophet

Post by Prophet » Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:02 am

ok guiz I will come clean. before I became a prophet I was a mole that fell off of josh hadley's ass during a nightly pounding from big black and became sentient. I fell into an air duct and found my way into the sewers where I slowly grew until I found an internet and learned 2 use it.
facts about me
-I am a wereshark and the mother of the autistic spoony sperg.
-I once bought a popcorn bucket from brad that was filled with jakes cum. jake has horse balls and produces a lot of semen.
-I got many lapdances from troonberry fagamuffin when she was a hooker and ate cold floor pizza with her.
-firing josh hadley was my bad. I also downloaded cheese pizza onto that one guys computer. again my bad. I was drunk.
-I am a blood relative of emperor palpatine. he is my uncle one inserted and twice removed.
-I have a skooma addiction and prostituted myself to todd howard by telling him that he made bethesda great again.
-Im the russian bot that helped supreme leader trump win the election.
-I was burned alive by the parents of elm street for offering their kids candy and carpool ride to school in my van.
-I took jackulas butt virginity.
-lindsey ellis actually stuck her tongue in my anus during sex. todd came out of the shadows and tickled my balls during. I hate x because he stole that story from me.
-I created the intelligent software that u may know as a12.
-Ive masturbated to nickeloden shows many times in my life and will continue to do so.
-I have 3 testicles.
-In exchange for information about mister x i was offered a position in kugelfishs new world order as a concubine.
-I picked bulbasaur because pokemon is 2 hard.
-I may have killed jeff epstein.
-I taught terry a davis everything he knew about programming.
-2+2=7
-I wrote the game of thrones finale
-I am chillock in disguise and a chinese sleeper agent
-I am oreo antwiler
-cocaines a hell of a drug
-created #kickvic and #istandwithvic
-leader of the illuminati
point is 2 never trust a crazy person. i have nothing never did nor will i ever. stay in school and drink pepsi. I started this thread to prove that forums r gay and no1 should use them. my low effort shitposting is the americas funniest home video, and I am max headroom. x is gay but kugelfish is gayer an wants his little black baby dick.
the dead pool
spoony (soon). totalbiscuit. boogie. linkara. lupa. marzgurl. erod. jessie pridemore. nick rekieta. cinema snob. dsp.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:38 am

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:27 am

Only thing of interest this boring nobody has ever done is accusing Brad of abusing Jillian. But the drunkard never elaborated on it, so a boring nobody he will remain.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:50 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:27 am
Only thing of interest this boring nobody has ever done is accusing Brad of abusing Jillian. But the drunkard never elaborated on it, so a boring nobody he will remain.
That was supposed to be his big "bombshell" but he kept being a vague dick about it until it just got blurted out. He should have just said it, but he is an obnoxious attention whore.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:35 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:55 pm
i actually used to listen to the geekjuice podcast annd saw a few of his like 2012era streams, they'd talk about interesting shit. lost interest in tgwtg/snob than ctc happened, rediscovered x and completely lost respect. he's spent the past 2 years drunkenly whining about change the channel and outrage culture, he's an unironic 50 something year old istandwithvic moron.
random shit he cannot get over:
-he got josh hadley fired from gj, he brings it up every other stream as a demonstration of character.
-bitches about lupa everyday for no reason other than he doesn't like how she conducts herself. he tried to bait some sort of dirt saying that brad bitchslapped jillian in plain view of lupa but literally no one cares,
-lindsey, he hates her for being pc, spent like 8 months streaming her videos but didnt get much more in than a few star trek jokes. his nonsense claim against her is she gave him a forced tongue kiss in front of todd, sure dude.
-brad, he'll send messages of support to brad than bash him as 'baldie.' the main point of contention was brad chose to get someone else to do one of his podcasts, than "[he] knew exactly what to do with brad jones after that."
-jackula, he used to be one of jackulas 10 stable viewers until jack banned a troll for harassing women on his stream. x's response to people spamming his friend to blow their brains out was 'you're not being funny dude your being pc.' jack told him 'you can leave' and x has been bitching about 'wokeula' since. jack was also on gj and half the site left with him.

tldr ; yeah this thread is probably pointless.
tldr: a whole lot of nothing.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:43 am

Poonoo wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:50 am
Guest wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:27 am
That was supposed to be his big "bombshell" but he kept being a vague dick about it until it just got blurted out. He should have just said it, but he is an obnoxious attention whore.
That's what was so annoying about this coon. He kept insinuating shit but never showed anything substantial. Brad abused Jillian? Ok, prove that shit nigger, don't be some bitchy gossip-girl, actually provide some real info instead of attention whoring like a dime store whore.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:45 am

He had nothing at any point. He just desperately wants to fuck Jillian and wanted to ultra white knight. That's it. I'm glad I've banned the faggot.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!