Literal Nigger X and Pussy Juice Media

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Literal Nigger X and Pussy Juice Media

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:48 am

Wow you had to go all out and post the least funny Sonic detractor video you could have found.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:14 am

It's true talent really.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:55 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:51 am
Ugh, I hate prying into personal shit, but from what I remember of a drunken new year’s stream Jillian already unloaded on Brad. Long story short he was abusive in many ways, as were his friends, but now she just wants to move on in life and forget about it.

Unlike Lupa, who was just friends with Brad and has said far worse about him than the ex spouse ever has. That’s the difference between being an actual victim and a professional victim.

And before anyone asks I don’t know the details. But just watch something like that conveniently unlisted Jurassic World review and it tells you all you need to know. Brad talked down to Jillian and took advantage of her submissive nature. That’s how runts like Brad find victims, they pick one that is emotionally insecure. Just look at Onision, anyone on this forum could easily kick his ass, but he got away with it for so long because he picked easy targets to manipulate.
Fuck that shit you white-knighting nigger, you wannabe Mister X all you niggers are all the same, going after second-hand fat white bitches. That's what I hate about bitches, especially ex-wives, they had some minor arguments with their significant other and suddenly she's a victim. Fuck that shit. I'll go with they simply weren't compatible. Miss. Ex-Jones McFlabby Tits appeared in some of his videos even after the separation/divorce, so fuck her about being victimized, that fucking lying fat cunt. If she said this shit while drunk, it just means she had too much too drink like the stupid balloon-shaped whore that she is and decided to delete it afterwards because all of it was feeble whining and none of it was anything more than Jones disagreeing with her and she being too much of a pussy to either accept his opinions or push back and assert her stance on some fucking movie and quite frankly who even gives a fuck what she thinks about some movie?

Sad thing is Jones actually traded upwards when she ditched Jillian the Hutt. His current jailbait model is younger, hotter, slimmer, has bigger and better tits that are portioned well with the rest of her body instead of just being a by-product of a shitload of fat crammed all over her body, and best of all she knows even less about movies to the point that she clearly doesn't give a fuck about talking about them. I saw a little bit of a couple of those newer streams and it's clear she's just basic bitching that shit, she's just there to support her man in his money making endeavors.

It dawns on me that his current wife is pretty much just a standard-issue gold digger much like Noah Antwhiler's ex rApril. The big difference is Brad Jones will work his ass off making lots of mediocre garbage in order to keep his wife. Not saying she won't divorce him anyway, but at least he'll make an effort. Maybe he'll slap her around and properly make her an abused wife, giving her a reason for a divorce, and while we can definitely hope for it I doubt a divorce would be for any reason more than he's an immature jerk. I'm not gonna give some idiot bitch the satisfaction of labeling herself a victim just because she couldn't get along with the way older dude she married way too quickly.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:01 am

Also fuck you Kugel, I vote to keep this thread open because I don't fucking like Germans being overly-controlling little Nazis. The last time we let that happen half of Europe got set on fire and the fucking Communists took over. Personally Truman was wrong in not nuking your country too. He should've glassed your entire country as a message to the commies, so sorry we didn't make Germany extinct.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:11 am

Ow the edge.

Gas the thread, forum war now.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:26 am

If they nuked Germany there'd have been no German doctors to come up with the medication you clearly need to be taking
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:58 am

I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:03 am

Less rage, but I'm on Vaporwear's side here. "Brad talked down to Jillian and took advantage of her submissive nature" is not abuse. At worst it is being a bad husband. At best it is not entertaining someone's stupid shit on account of their genitals.
Julian is an adult human not some delicate crystal rose. If she let herself get sadbrained from Brad dick-sucking Jones being mean to her then it is her own fault. She isn't a "abuse victim" any more than Lupa is.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:18 am

RedLine wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:03 am
Less rage, but I'm on Vaporwear's side here. "Brad talked down to Jillian and took advantage of her submissive nature" is not abuse. At worst it is being a bad husband. At best it is not entertaining someone's stupid shit on account of their genitals.
Julian is an adult human not some delicate crystal rose. If she let herself get sadbrained from Brad dick-sucking Jones being mean to her then it is her own fault. She isn't a "abuse victim" any more than Lupa is.
Word is that he smacked her around, but that’s just hearsay. I don’t know if it’s true nor do I really care. Brad sucks period, so it wouldn’t surprise me either way.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:50 pm

Jillian probably stuck it out cause she liked being in his videos/sorry excuses for films. Plus, let's be honest, she had a following of guys who thought 'Well, fuck, if a loser like Brad could score someone like Jillian, there's hope for me'...and for her tits. Her no longer in his videos killed a bunch of his series as well. What's left? Snob reviews & Brad eats shit?

I'd imagine it went downhill after she showed her tits in the first Snob movie. Once you've seen then the mystery is over.

I'm more curious of Laura's thinking as Brad looks like he's on regular chemo these days. How did so little hair cover such a large head?