ProJared: Internet Exhibitionist

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: ProJared: Internet Exhibitionist

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:21 am

mad bum wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:51 am
Jared is live on twitch and his cucks are giving him money in full force.
Joke's on him. Ex-wife will probably take half of that, especially since the divorce isn't final
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rpgworm

Post by rpgworm » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:37 am

Cucks gonna cuck, what can anyone say.

Hell, if birdface ever went full redpill and decided to sue his ex, you bet he would get the Vic treatment and get some sweet lawsuit money, complete with the yellow cucks of the world endorsement.

And why not? It's not like the brand will wash off. none of his circle of "friends" will get near to him. Might as well go with a bang.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:44 am

I have a feeling this is just going to trigger another full-on drama wave when his ex-wife or some other woman come forward with a bunch of pictures of Jared exposing his dick to underage girls or something. This doesn't feel like it's over by a long shot yet.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:11 am

rpgworm wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:37 am

Hell, if birdface ever went full redpill and decided to sue his ex, you bet he would get the Vic treatment and get some sweet lawsuit money, complete with the yellow cucks of the world endorsement.

And why not? It's not like the brand will wash off. none of his circle of "friends" will get near to him. Might as well go with a bang.
I was hoping he would end up like MundaneFatt.
Living joke, no views if not to shit on him, sperging about Mussolini to gain relevance.

Instead Saint Jared the Shield Hero is already receiving the Vic's treatment and conserving his image of good goy who is totally better than ebil nazi Jon.

I just hope Tictac is right and we'll see more shitstorms, but i believe it's a matter of Cosplay Thot's cucks outnumbering his, or viceversa

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:23 am

Heidi is desperate for attention, better get that thirst.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:27 am

Well, she's available, has low standards, and can hide her basic thot look with cosplay and makeup. She'll easily get all the attention she craves.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:33 am

rpgworm wrote:
He would have to find his balls first.
mad bum wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:23 am
Heidi is desperate for attention, better get that thirst.
Bitch can easily transition to a twitch thot. She has the audience, but probably won't do it, because she would rather fuck around in silly shitty costumes rather than sit in a chair and get showered with money from thirsty incels.

EDIT: Holy fuck, he got like 1300 subs from that stream. That's how you make a pity party - DPS wishes he had such cucked audience.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:26 pm

DSP is a bad example since that dude is streaming all the time. Jared on the other hand has probably studied the Ancient German proverb "Absence makes the heart grow fonder". It's kine like how his senpai Spoony would wait months and months for another streaming session.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Heidi is a cuck

Post by Heidi is a cuck » Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:06 am

rpgworm wrote:

So it'll be Jared's cuck army vs Heidi's cuck army. Only for Holly's cuck army to come and give Jared back up

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:47 pm

mad bum wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:51 am
Jared is live on twitch and his cucks are giving him money in full force. It's like Jared could of said anything and they'd forgive him.
Well from what I can tell he didn't actually rape any children and the teens that claimed sent him pics are either batshit crazy or lied to him about their age, so I can't see why he shouldn't go back to being a shitty live streamer.

This whole debacle was pretty much a prime example of why polyamorous relationships are nonsense, ESPECIALLY if they're started when a marriage is already on the rocks. This whole thing is 3 degenerate idiots fucking up their relationships, that's all it really boils down to. And quite frankly, it doesn't matter so long as its 3 adult degenerates consenting to the act of fucking each other over, but once kids get involved that's when you gotta get the po-po involved.

That said I might reach out and see if I can fuck that whore Heidi. She's a cute little cunt and I bet she's sucks some nice dick while dressed up in whatever stupid anime character she's a fan of.