ProJared: Internet Exhibitionist

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: ProJared: Internet Exhibitionist

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:36 am

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:31 pm
And there are faggots on DHI right now who are white knighting him for it.
Where? They must be gassed
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:59 am

Carn wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:24 pm
Basic summary of the video: He's still a degenerate, he's just (probably) not a pedophile.
Yeah the first 20-30 minutes is him addressing two fucks who blatantly lied about him being a pedo. "Showing receipts" was him accessing the private messages showing that one of them lied when they claimed he didn't ask if they were 18 (he did) and that they would have seen those messages when they screenshotted them.

The only other thing he brings up is that apparently he wanted to leave Heidi without cheating but when he told her she flipped her shit and threatened to ruin his livelihood. He apparently has text messages to prove it but he blurred it out for legal reasons (probably for the divorce, this shit isn't over). He doesn't mention being a degenerate nor does he deny much else really, like a redditor he spends 40 minutes talking about what could have been said in 5.

In other words, nothing new has happened, we knew that Heidi wanted the open relationship so only SHE could get fucked on the side and didn't expect Jared to find someone else. Once that happened and he wanted someone else she sperged the fuck out, so he did it behind her back until he got caught. I think he is full of shit about Ross knowing and how it is all good on that end, and as others have said here a million times both of them are shit people.

He tries real hard to sound deep at the end with this quote:
No ones likes Cancel Culture...until they have the opportunity to cancel someone
He sounds like Kevin Logan doing the whataboutism shtick to anti-SJWs. I don't feel sorry for him though, he engaged in this SJW crap against JonTron and got it fired back at him. I doubt he will learn.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:12 am

Keem in mind that just because I found the video worth watching, it doesn't change how I see this bird turd. He is still a bitch nigga. He's still the disgusting creep who was sharing nudes with fans for no fucking reason other than being a sick fuck. He is one the same boat as Amazing Banana man. There is just no reason to do anything like that other than being a sick fuck.

And at the same time, of course this doesn't change anything about him being a smug piece of shit who said all sorts of "male ally" things on twatter while making a little online harem of his own. However, you can just smell the hatred coming from his clown/elf waifu, it's the same "I wanna fucking kill him" state of mind Granny is currently in, because there is no bitter person in a world than a refused woman. I guess I'm just getting a bit frustrated than whenever it's Heidi, Granny or Trucker lady, every one of them deserves to be on a cross, but they're not getting crucified any time soon.

Punished Jared is still finished. There is nothing else to really gain from spitting on him, I didn't really care before the whole affair, and while it was fun, it was over after the first few days, then the initial bombs were just repeated over and over. I am giving him a chance to try to start some shit of his own. Some of you take this way too seriously.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:54 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:12 am
Punished Jared is still finished.
I really, really hope you are right.

But the asshole has already regained almost 100k subs, all he needs to do is shit out a "top 10 games to play with your wife's boyfriend" and he will be back in business.
Hell, with the level of denial among his Cucksons about him still being a degenerate and an hypocrite, he will probably be back busting balls about tits in vidya like nothing unusual happened

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:57 am

Keep in mind that he's well ahead on the Spooy path. Even before this he made one video per year or something. Dude's done for that reason alone.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:04 pm

Nobody ever explained why bird face has female fans.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:04 pm
You'll get a comprehensive explanation why gravity is the way it is before that. Science can't do magic.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:17 pm

Complicity wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:54 am
But the asshole has already regained almost 100k subs, all he needs to do is shit out a "top 10 games to play with your wife's boyfriend" and he will be back in business.
Hell, with the level of denial among his Cucksons about him still being a degenerate and an hypocrite, he will probably be back busting balls about tits in vidya like nothing unusual happened
So what? He hasn't posted a video on that channel for a year. He is a bitch, but on a level of IN, he's a really small fish. If he manages to get back from this cucksplosion, it will be like the first impressive thing he has done, ever.

He's not on the same level like Tmartin and other parasites, he's much more irrelevant. That's why he didn't have Keemstar trying to desperately back him up like he does with Booger now. Because PedoJar has been, for the longest time, irrelevant.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:08 pm
You'll get a comprehensive explanation why gravity is the way it is before that. Science can't do magic.
Probably a lot more bird fetishists among women. Somebody could write a whole study based off PedoJar's face and it's effects on some women.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:24 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:04 pm
Same reason that convicted murderers have bitches trying to fuck them. Bitches be crazy
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:42 pm

I think the only people taking him back were already invested in being his fucking fans. It wasn't socially acceptable for a period so they left. Now that he made a statement, it's all good in their mind.

The only reason Jared did a statement was because Andy Signore did and it worked for him. The difference is Signore actually had to fucking hug the cactus and actually appears penatent about him being an asshole and a cheater. Andy looked like a guy that had the universe eat him up like a garbage disposal.

Jared brushed that aside by claiming anyone saying stuff like that is old fashioned. Jared looked smug as fuck.